Mattress Guarantees and Warranty
When you purchase a mattress set from The Brick, your sleep comfort is guaranteed.
With every mattress set from The Brick, you receive:
- The Brick’s 90 Day Mattress Comfort Guarantee
- The Manufacturer’s Warranty
- The Brick’s Lifetime Mattress Guarantee on Qualifying Purchases
- Stain Protection When You Purchase a Mattress Protector
The Brick’s 90 Day Mattress Comfort Guarantee
When you purchase a mattress set from The Brick, you can take 90 days to ensure you're comfortable. If you're not getting a terrific sleep with your new set, you can make a one-time reselection.
Want more time to ensure you’re comfortable? If you purchase a mattress protector from The Brick at the same time you purchase your mattress set, we’ll extend the comfort guarantee to 180 days.
If you’re unsatisfied with your new mattress set, simply contact us within 90 days (or 180 if you purchase a mattress protector with your mattress set) of the delivery or pick-up date. We’ll help you select a mattress set that better suits your needs.
If you request a one-time reselection under the comfort guarantee, the following charges will apply:
- Delivery fee for your new mattress set
- The price difference between your one-time reselection and your original set, if the reselection price is higher
We encourage you to use your new sleep set for at least 21 days before requesting a one-time reselection.
- The Brick’s 90 Day Mattress Comfort Guarantee is valid on new purchases only.
- If you request a one-time reselection, the 90 Day Mattress Comfort Guarantee will not apply to your new choice.
- The Brick will not refund the difference between your original and new sleep set, should your new choice be less expensive. The difference will be held for you as in-store credit to be used towards a future mattress or furniture purchase.
The Manufacturer’s Warranty
All mattresses purchased at The Brick come with a manufacturer’s warranty. The materials used to construct your sleep set are of the highest quality; however, defects can still occur. Should you find a fault with your mattress or boxspring, rest assured the manufacturer’s warranty covers a wide range of defects in the workmanship or materials of your bed. Defects in workmanship or materials may include sagging, splitting of the foundation frame and mattress handles.
Warranty coverage and length vary by manufacturer. Please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty card or website for full warranty detail.
The warranty card for all mattresses purchased from The Brick is attached to the mattress upon delivery. If the warranty card is missing, please speak with the delivery team or contact us.
All manufacturer warranties require you to support your mattress with a warrantable bed frame. A proper bed frame prevents sagging and damage to the mattress. Proper bedframes have:
- At least five (5) legs for a traditional metal frame (all sizes)
- At least four (4) hardwood slats for platform or sleigh beds (all sizes).
- In addition to the standard requirements for all sizes, king- and queen-size models require a centre support that extends to the floor.
All metal bedframes sold by The Brick are considered warrantable bedframes.
Manufacturer’s warranties commonly cover:
- Sagging or body indentations of 1 1/2” or greater (3/4” or greater for Tempur-Pedic products). Sagging can be avoided with the use of a proper bedframe.
- Torn handles, stitches pulled out of the handle where sewn to the mattress and tears in the mattress fabric where the handles are attached.
Warranty coverage does not include:
- Damage due to stains caused by food, drinks, cosmetics or bodily fluids. Most stains can be avoided by using a mattress protector. For manufacturer’s warranty coverage against most stains, it is recommended that you purchase a mattress protector.
- Mattress or boxspring damage due to abuse, including, but not limited to, folding, bending, and standing or jumping on the mattress.
- Normal wear and tear of mattress fabric and materials.
We encourage you to take the time to read and save all manufacturer warranty information as well as your proof of purchase, which will be required to process any claims.
To make a claim under the manufacturer’s warranty, simply contact us. The Brick will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and advise you of any steps you need to take to process your claim.
Using a proper mattress protector prevents food, beverage, cosmetic and bodily fluid stains from damaging your mattress. Most mattress protectors offer a five- to 10-year manufacturer’s warranty for common stains when the mattress protector is properly in use. For full warranty details, please refer to The Brick.com’s product pages for mattress protectors.
To make a claim for stain damage to your mattress, please contact the mattress protector manufacturer. When you purchase your mattress protector, the warranty and claim process information will come with the protector’s packaging. The mattress protector manufacturer will process your claim and, if a replacement mattress is warranted, send one to you according to their policies. Please be sure to keep your proof of purchase as you will need this to process a claim.
Making a warranty claim
We hope your product won’t need repair, but if it does The Brick has made requesting service as easy as possible.Make a claim ›Manufacturer warranty coverage ›
The Brick’s Lifetime Mattress Warranty
The Brick’s lifetime mattress warranty applies when you spend $799 or more on a sleep set (mattress and matching boxspring), and purchase a metal bed frame on the same invoice. This warranty gives you a total of 25 years protection.
The Brick’s lifetime mattress warranty begins when the manufacturer’s warranty ends, and extends the manufacturer’s coverage for the lifetime of your mattress (up to 25 years).
Your Brick mattress set qualifies for a lifetime warranty when:
- You purchase a mattress set (mattress and matching boxspring) and a metal bed frame from The Brick on the same invoice; and
- The purchase price of your mattress set is $799 or greater (before taxes and delivery charges).
Please note that The Brick’s extended warranty is pro-rated. Once your claim has been approved, you will receive a percentage of the purchase price back for the defective piece. This percentage is based on the length of time you have owned your sleep set.
Please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty for coverage details.Shop Mattresses