Your propane tank doesn't need to sit exposed to the elements. Give it proper protection and a tasteful cover with this Tank hideaway. Made from powder-coated steel designed to withstand the Canadian outdoors, this box holds a standard 20-pound propane tank. The flip-up hinged lid makes it easy to open and close the box, even if you're wearing winter gloves. When empty, this antique-bronze container doubles as the perfect side table.
- This hideaway is designed to hold a standard 20-pound propane tank.
- Powder-coated steel is moisture resistant, protecting this item from rust.
- A handsome antique-bronze finish makes this a great accessory to any low-profile fire table.
- When empty, use this hideaway as an extra side table.
- Open and close the hinged lid thanks to the extra-wide handle hole.
Wipe down surfaces with a clean, damp cloth as needed. Never store a propane tank indoors.
Frame: Powder-Coated Steel
Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel frames support this piece, making it sturdy and dependable for outdoor use. An inherently strong material, this steel is protected from the elements through a spray-on powder coating, a blend of pigments and polymer resins that add a near-impenetrable moisture barrier.
Finish Colour: Antique Bronze
This rich, bronze finish provides just the neutral foundation that would look distinguished in any yard or patio set.