Bring this sleek Bosch 500 series 36-inch induction cooktop to your kitchen for powerful, quick cooking. The independent Countdown™ timer lets you assign some of your workload to the cooktop itself. Efficient and fast, you can enable the Speedboost™ feature to get water boiling in half the time. Safety features such as child lock, SafeStart and overflow detection keep your kitchen safe, so you can focus on creating a delicious meal.
- 11-Inch Heating Element
- Independent Countdown Timer
- Induction Cooktop
11-Inch Heating Element
An 11-inch heating element offers 3,600 watts of power for quick results.
Independent Countdown Timer
Each element has an independent CountDown™ timer.
Induction cooktops cook faster than gas and electric, and are easier to clean and more efficient.
The SpeedBoost feature means you can boil water two times as fast as conventional electric cooktops.
Full Features and Specifications
- Total number of cooktop burners: 5
- Location of 1st heating element: front left
- Power of 1st heating element: 1.8 kW
- Dimension of 1st heating element: 7''
- Location of 2nd heating element: back left
- Power of 2nd heating element: 1.8 kW
- Dimension of 2nd heating element: 7''
- Location of 3rd heating element: middle back
- Power of 3rd heating element: 2.8 kW
- Dimension of 3rd heating element: 11''; 9''
- Location of 4th heating element: back right
- Power of 4th heating element: 1.4 kW
- Dimension of 4th heating element: 6''
- Location of 5th heating element: front right
- Power of 5th heating element: 2.2 kW
- Dimension of 5th heating element: 9''
- Sealed Burners: No
- Burners with booster: All
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Watts: 9,600 W
- Current: 40 A
- Volts: 208-240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Plug type: No plug
- Energy source: Electric
- Required cutout size: 4.13'' H x 34.75'' W x 19.88'' D
- Minimum distance from counter front: 2.25''
- Minimum distance from rear wall: 2''
- Power cord length: 37"