Cook like a culinary mastermind with this Bosch induction cooktop. Use the SpeedBoost™ function to boil water in a snap and the AutoChef® technology to maintain exact frying temperature for tasty crispy dishes. The PreciseSelect™ feature boasts 17 different heat levels to help you find the perfect temperature for all your dishes. If little hands wander around your kitchen, switch on the child lock to prevent the cooktop from accidentally being switched on.
- Dual Heating Element
- Induction Cooktops
The Bosch exclusive AutoChef feature maintains exact frying temperatures.
Dual Heating Element
This cooktop boasts a dual 12" heating element with a powerful 4,500 watts of power
Induction cooktops cook faster than gas and electric, and are easier to clean and more efficient.
The SpeedBoost feature means you can boil water two times as fast as conventional electric cooktops.
Full Features and Specifications
- Total number of cooktop burners: 5
- Location of 1st heating element: front left
- Power of 1st heating element: 1.8 kW
- Dimension of 1st heating element: 7''
- Location of 2nd heating element: back left
- Power of 2nd heating element: 1.8 kW
- Dimension of 2nd heating element: 7''
- Location of 3rd heating element: middle back
- Power of 3rd heating element: 2.2 ; 3.3 kW
- Dimension of 3rd heating element: 12''; 9''
- Location of 4th heating element: back right
- Power of 4th heating element: 1.4 kW
- Dimension of 4th heating element: 6''
- Location of 5th heating element: front right
- Power of 5th heating element: 2.2 kW
- Dimension of 5th heating element: 9''
- Sealed Burners: No
- Burners with booster: All
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Watts: 9,600 W
- Current: 40 A
- Volts: 208-240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Plug type: No plug
- Energy source: Electric
- Required cutout size: 4.13'' H x 34.75'' W x 19.88'' D
- Minimum distance from counter front: 2.25''
- Minimum distance from rear wall: 2''
- Power cord length: 37"