Experience the power and precision of induction technology first hand with this Architect® Series II Induction Cooktop. Induction technology uses electromagnetic energy to generate instant heat directly to your cookware for quick heating and cooling times. This superior responsiveness allows you to go from boil to simmer much faster than on a gas or electric cooktop. And the variety of control options on this cooktop make using all that power easier than you’d expect.
Key Features and Specifications:
10" 3200-Watt Element
- 10" 3200-Watt Element
- Melt & Hold Function
- Performance Boost Function
- Simmer Function
- Touch-Activated Controls
A 10" 3200-watt element accommodates the high-temperature cooking methods required for some recipes. Melt & Hold Function
The Melt & Hold Function uses low power levels for melting delicated ingredients or keeping cooked food warm. Performance Boost Function
The Performance Boost Function allows you to exceed maximum heat-level setting for up to 10 minutes for rapid boiling. Simmer Function
The Simmer Function automatically selects a low power level to help maintain a constant simmer. Touch-Activated Controls
The Touch-Activated Controls integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection. Other Features and Specifications: Electrical Requirements:
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Voltage: 240 V
Cooktop Features and Design:
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Element Type: Induction
- Number of Elements: 4
- Centre Front Element Type: Induction Single
- All Element Power Off: Yes
- Melt & Hold: Yes
- Minute Timer: Yes
- Heat-Level Settings: 9
- Pan Size Detection: Yes
- Simmer: Yes
- Performance Boiling Boost: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator: 4
- Cooktop Design: Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Controls: G8 Tap Touch
- Left Front Element Size: 6"
- Left Front Element Wattage (@240V): 1400/1800 Boost
- Right Front Element Size: 7"
- Right Front Element Wattage (@240V): 1400/1800 Boost
- Left Rear Element Size: 10"
- Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 2300/3200 Boost
- Right Rear Element Size: 9"
- Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 2300/3200 Boost
- Depth: 21 5/16"
- Height: 2 3/8"
- Width: 30 13/16"