Sleek and elegant, this Bosch 800 series 30-inch induction cooktop gives you cooking control in the kitchen. Boasting the AutoChef® feature for enhanced precision over cooking temperatures and a strong dual heating unit, you have the power and control you need to cook your dishes to perfection. The efficient design saves you electricity as it delivers faster cook times and enhanced safety features from child lock to SafeStart technology.
- Dual Heating Heating Element
- Induction Cooktops
The Bosch exclusive AutoChef feature maintains exact frying temperatures.
Dual Heating Element
This cooktop boasts a dual 11-inch heating element with a powerful 3,600 watts of power
Induction cooktops cook faster than gas and electric, and are easier to clean and more efficient.
The SpeedBoost feature means you can boil water two times as fast as conventional electric cooktops.
Full Features and Specifications
- Total number of cooktop burners: 4
- Location of 1st heating element: front left
- Power of 1st heating element: 2.2 kW
- Dimension of 1st heating element: 9''
- Location of 2nd heating element: back left
- Power of 2nd heating element: 1.4 kW
- Dimension of 2nd heating element: 6''
- Location of 3rd heating element: back right
- Power of 3rd heating element: 2.4 kW
- Dimension of 3rd heating element: 11''
- Location of 4th heating element: front right
- Power of 4th heating element: 1.4 kW
- Dimension of 4th heating element: 6''
- Sealed Burners: No
- Burners with booster: All
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Watts: 7,200 W
- Current: 30 A
- Volts: 208-240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Plug type: No plug
- Energy source: Electric
- Required cutout size: 4.13'' H x 28.75'' W x 19.88'' D
- Minimum distance from counter front: 2.25''
- Minimum distance from rear wall: 2''
- Power cord length: 37"