Frigidaire Processional 36" Induction Cooktop – FPIC3677RF
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: FPIC3677
Dimensions: Width: 36'' Height: 2.87'' Depth: 20.12''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewCook with care on this Frigidaire Professional induction cooktop. Induction technology gives you the benefits of cooking with gas – without the kitchen remodel. Even heating eliminates hot spots and delivers consistent results for creating delicious, evenly cooked foods like omelettes and steaks. Avoid burnt-on spills with a cooktop that heats up only when it senses cookware. A SpacePro™ bridge element gives you the option to cook two separate dishes at once or use the elements together for a large pot or griddle. Plus, professional-grade controls help deliver precise temperatures for anything from simmering sauces to searing steak.
- PowerPlus™ Induction Technology
- SpacePro Bridge Element
- Consistent Results
- Controlled Cooking
- Professional-Grade Controls
PowerPlus Induction Technology
PowerPlus induction technology boils water in less than two minutes so you can shave time off of cooking dinner every day.
SpacePro Bridge Element
A SpacePro bridge element allows you to cook two separate dishes at once, or combine elements for large pots or griddle use. The cooktop adapts to the size of the pan whether it’s a small pot, large frying pan or griddle.
Even heat eliminates hot spots and delivers consistent results for creating delicious, evenly cooked foods like steaks and omelettes.
Instantly adjust from a powerful boil to a gentle simmer.
Heavy-duty knobs deliver precise temperature control, whether you're simmering, sautéing, searing or boiling.
Full Features and Specifications
- Power Type: Induction
- Size: 36''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
Certifications and Approvals:
- ADA Compliant - All Brands: Yes
- Sabbath Mode: No
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 45.0 / 45.2
- Connected Load @ 240 V: 10.8 / 9.4
- Min. Circuit Required: 40 A
- Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240 V/208 V 60 Hz
- Control Location: Front
- Control Type: Electronic with Knobs
- Centre: 8" – 2,300/3,200 Watts (Induction)
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 5 (Integrated in Display)
- Knob Colour: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Cast Metal SS
- Left Front: 7" Bridge – 1,800/2,600 Watts (Induction)
- Left Rear: 7" – 1,800/2,600 Watts (Induction)
- Right Front: 10" – 2,600/3,800 Watts (Induction)
- Right Rear: 6" – 1,450/2,000 Watts (Induction)