Get your saucepans seasoned and your griddles greased – you're going to love making dinner on this 30-inch electric cooktop from GE. With three different sizes of elements and a bridge function for extra-long pans, this handy appliance gives you plenty of surface options in a user-friendly arrangement. Don't worry about forgetting to turn off an element thanks to features like the pan presence sensor, which automatically turns off the heat once the burner no longer detects a cooking vessel. A custom melt setting along with 19 different power levels ensure you get precise heating, and in a hurry.
- 19 Power Levels
- Four Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Pan Presence Sensor
- Melt Setting
- Electronic Touch Controls
19 Power Levels
Choose from 19 different power levels to select the temperature that is perfect for your meal.
Four Hot Surface Indicator Lights
Each heating element has its own "hot surface" indicator light. These four lights let you know which element is too hot to touch, even after the element has been turned off.
Pan Presence Sensor
Elements automatically shut off if no pan is detected.
Gently melt delicate foods without burning or scorching them.
Electronic Touch Controls
This cooktop delivers accurate control to ensure even heating and less temperature variation.
Full Features and Specifications
- Optional Filler Trim Kit: JXTR32B
- Colour Appearance: Black on Black
- Control Location: Front Centre
- Flush-Mount Capable: Yes
- Frameless: Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- All-Off Control: Yes
- Control Lock Capability: Yes
- Control Panel: Integrated
- Control Speeds: 19
- Control Type: Electronic Touch
- Cooktop Type: Smoothtop
- Element - Left Front: 7" 2,500 W
- Element - Left Rear: 7" 2,500 W
- Element - Right Front: 11" 3,700 W
- Element - Right Rear : 6" 1,800 W
- Element Type: Induction
- Fuel Type: Electric
- GE Fits! Guarantee: Yes
- Glass-Ceramic Cooktop: Black Glass
- Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light: Yes
- Hot Surface: 4
- Kitchen Timer: Yes
- Melt Setting: Yes
- Pan Presence Sensor: Yes
- Sync Burners Capability: Yes
Power and Ratings:
- Amp Rating at 208 V: 40
- Amp Rating at 240 V : 40
- KW Rating at 208 V: 6.4
- KW Rating at 240 V: 7.3
- Cooktop Width: 30"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 28.5" W x 19.63" D