This elegant KitchenAid 36-inch electric cooktop with five radiant elements delivers a powerful cooking surface to meet your everyday needs in the kitchen. The smooth, ceramic glass surface is easy to clean, heats evenly and looks sleek and modern. Even-Heat™ simmer melt options provide delicious results, while the adjustable double-ring burners give you convenient versatility. plus, the hot surface indicator keeps you safe by warning you when the surface is still warm.
- Five Radiant Elements
- Double-Ring Elements
- Simmer and Melt Functions
- Premium Ceramic-Glass Surface
- Even-Heat Technology
Five Radiant Elements
Five radiant elements let you cook more at one time. Multiple sizes let you closely match element size and power to cookware
Double-ring elements feature two element sizes, creating the versatility to match your power needs to your cookware size.
Simmer and Melt Functions
Simmer and melt functions help take away the guesswork and provide exceptional simmering or melting
Ceramic Glass Surface
A ceramic glass surface wipes clean easily to maintain a stylish appearance.
Even-Heat helps avoid hot and cool spots by delivering consistent heat across the entire element.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- Cooktop Type: Standard
- Size: 36''
- Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Burner or Element Style: Radiant
- Number of Elements-Burners: 5
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- Left Front Size: 6"
- Left Front Power: 100W
- Left Front Type: Warming
- Left Rear Size: 12" / 9''
- Left Rear Power: 2,700 W / 1,900 W
- Left Rear Type: Dual
- Center Rear Size: 8" / 6"
- Center Rear Power: 2,000 W / 1,000 W
- Center Rear Type: Dual
- Right Front Size: 10"
- Right Front Power: 3,200 W
- Right Front Type: Single
- Right Rear Size: 6"
- Right Rear Power: 1,300 W
- Right Rear Type: Single
- Digital Display: No
- Downdraft Vent: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Cutout Depth: 20.5''
- Cutout Height: 5.5''
- Cutout Width: 35.5''