Whirlpool Gold® 36" Electric Cooktop – G7CE3635XB
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: G7CE3635B
Dimensions: Width: 30.81'' Height: 3.75'' Depth: 21.75''
Product OverviewCook up a storm with ease on this ultra-sleek, Whirlpool Gold electric cooktop. This beauty features two dual radiant elements that allow you to adjust the burner size to the size of your pots and pans for better heating control and energy savings, whether you're boiling pasta for an army or melting butter for a bowl of popcorn. Messes clean up easily, thanks to the dishwasher-safe knobs and Schott Ceran® surface that offers matchless heat resistance and won't let foods burn onto the surface.
- AccuSimmer® Elements
- DualElements with AccuSimmer
- Warm Zone Element
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- Built-In Oven Compatible
Reduce the power of the element for better control over temperatures when simmering delicate sauces or melting chocolate.
Right rear and left rear dual radiant elements save space while offering a total of four element sizes to accommodate various sizes of cookware. The inner ring is perfect for simmering in smaller pans, and the outer ring offers even heat distribution for larger pans.
Warm Zone Element
This low-power element keeps food from cooling down while you finish preparing a meal.
Toss the knobs in the dishwasher for a fast, easy clean to keep the cooktop looking brand new.
Hot Surface Indicator Light
The hot surface indicator light stays lit until the cooktop surface cools down, even when the elements have been turned off
Built-In Oven Compatible
Easily install this cooktop over a single built-in oven.
Versatile Heating Power
Power™ and simmer burners allow for precise temperature control for many styles of cooking.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- Cooktop Type: Standard
- Size: 36''
- Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Burner or Element Style: Radiant
- Number of Burners: 5
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Left Front Size: 6"
- Left Front Power: 1,200 W
- Left Front Type: Single
- Left Rear Size: 10"/6"
- Left Rear Power: 2,500 W/1,200 W
- Left Rear Type: Dual
- Center Rear Size: 6"
- Center Rear Power: 100 W
- Center Rear Type: Warming
- Right Front Size: 6"
- Right Front Power: 1,200 W
- Right Front Type: Single
- Right Rear Size: 6"
- Right Rear Power: 1,200 W
- Right Rear Type: Single
- Digital Display: No
- Downdraft Vent: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes