Electrolux 30" Gas Cooktop
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: EW30GC55P
Dimensions: Width: 30'' Height: 4.25'' Depth: 21.75''
Product OverviewFrom a gentle simmer to a rolling boil, this exquisite 30" gas cooktop by Electrolux will help you prepare family favourites and gourmet goodies to perfection. Thanks in part to its Min-2-Max Flame® burner, this cooktop offers the widest range of British thermal unit (BTU) performance in the industry for ultimate cooking versatility. Professional-grade control knobs help you pinpoint the perfect temperature, while its deep-well design contains spills for easy clean-up.
- Min-2-Max Flame - Enjoy spectacular temperature versatility.
- Professional-Grade Knobs - Control your burners to your precise specifications.
- Deep-Well Design - Keep spills contained in the body of the cooktop.
- Continuous Grates - Easily move cookware across the burner.
- Mounts Above a Wall Oven - Discover additional installation options.
Enjoy spectacular temperature versatility with the Min-2-Max Flame
Take your culinary creations from a warm 1,100 BTU simmer to a roaring 20,000 BTU boil with ease thanks to Electrolux’s Min-2-Max Flame system. This cooktop’s dual-flame sealed burner design allows it to deliver the widest range of BTU performance in the industry. And when you’re cooking with versatile temperatures, you can’t help but let your inner chef come out to play.
Control your burners to your precise specifications with professional-grade knobs
There’s a fine line between “too hot" and “not hot enough," and these professional grade knobs can find it. Their pinpoint precision control helps you create perfect dinners and sublime snacks.
Keep spills contained in the body of the cooktop thanks to its deep-well design
This Electrolux cooktop features a deep well on top of which the burners and grates sit. This brilliant design catches spills and makes it easier to clean them up. What’s more, the well also serves to lower the cooking surface to countertop level, making it a breeze to move oversized pots and pans onto and off of the burners.
Easily move cookware across the burners thanks to its continuous gratesForget about lifting heavy pots and pans to move them from burner to burner. Thanks to continuous grates, you can easily move your cookware across the cooking surface with ease. This appliance was designed for many dishes to be cooked at once, so put its grates to the test and then put them in the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
Discover additional installation options and mount the cooktop above a wall oven
Find the perfect installation option for your kitchen. This cooktop can be mounted above a single wall oven for a unique look.
Full Features and Specifications
- One Min-2-Max Dual Flame Sealed Burner: 20,000 – 1,11 BTU
- One Sealed Power Burner: 14,000 BTU
- One Sealed Precision Burner: 9,500 BTU
- One Sealed Precision Burner: 5,000 – 750 BTU
- Deep-Well Formed Cooktop
- Professional-Grade Burner Controls
- Continuous Grates
- Linear Flow Burner Valves
- Electric Pilotless Ignition
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Gas/Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Voltage Rating: 120V/60Hz/15A
- Connected Load (kW Rating) at 120V: 0.12
- Electrical Cable
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- LP Gas Conversion Kit Included
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 21.8"
- Height: 4.3"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 23.8"
- Height: 6.3"
- Weight: 54 lb.