Maytag 30" Electric Cooktop with Speed Heat Element - MEC7430BSW
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: MEC7430W
Dimensions: Width: 25'' Height: 9'' Depth: 35''
Product OverviewGet meals cooked and ready to serve with the Maytag 30" Electric Cooktop. With the Speed Heat™ element, the cooktop reaches desired temperature in a flash, so you can do everything from frying to boiling much faster. The Dual-Choice™ Element gives you the flexibility to use cookware of all shapes and sizes optimally. Cleanup after dinner is simplified by the white cooktop's durable shatter-resistant glass surface, which can stand up to vigorous scrubbing without becoming scratched or damaged.
- Speed Heat Element
- Dual-Choice Element
- Smoothtop Glass Ceramic Surface
Speed Heat Element
When tummies are grumbling, nothing gets dinner moving faster than a Speed Heat element. Bring water to a rolling boil or get a wok ready for stir-fry in no time with the Speed Heat element's 3,200 watts of cooking power.
Big meals are no match for a cooktop with Dual-Choice elements. They allow you to use whatever pan you want. Start off with a large stockpot and then switch to a small saucepan with just the turn of a dial.
Smoothtop Glass Ceramic Surface
This easy-to-clean cooktop surface can be scrubbed without scratching the surface, keeping it looking great longer.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- Cooktop Type: Standard
- Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Burner or Element Style: Radiant
- Number of Burners : 4
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- Amps: 40
- Hz: 60 Volts: 120/240
- Left Front Size: 6"
- Left Front Power:1200W
- Left Front Type: Single
- Left Rear Size: 10"
- Left Rear Power: 3200W
- Left Rear Type: Single
- Right Front Size: 10" /6"
- Right Front Power: 3000W/1400W
- Right Front Type: Dual
- Right Rear Size: 6"
- Right Rear Power: 1200W
- Right Rear Type: Single
- Digital Display: No
- Downdraft Vent: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Cutout Depth: 20 3/8"
- Cutout Width: 29 1/16"