Whirlpool Gold® 30" Electric Cooktop – G7CE3034XP
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: G7CE3034P
Dimensions: Width: 30.81'' Height: 3.75'' Depth: 21.75''
Product OverviewCook up a storm with ease on this ultra-sleek, Whirlpool Gold electric cooktop. A dual radiant element allows you to match the burner size to your pan for better heating control and energy savings, whether you're boiling pasta for an army or melting butter for a bowl of popcorn. Messes clean up easily, thanks to the dishwasher-safe knobs and Schott Ceran® surface that offers matchless heat resistance and won't let foods burn onto the surface.
- AccuSimmer® Element
- Dual Element with AccuSimmer
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- Built-In Oven Compatible
- Versatile Heating Power
Reduce the power of the element for better control over temperatures when simmering delicate sauces or melting chocolate.
Dual Element with AccuSimmer
A dual radiant element saves space while offering two sizes to accommodate various cookware. The inner ring is perfect for simmering in smaller pans, and the outer ring offers even heat distribution for large pans.
Toss the knobs in the dishwasher for a fast, easy clean to keep the cooktop looking brand new.
Hot Surface Indicator Light
The hot surface indicator light stays lit until the cooktop surface cools down, even after the elements have been turned off
Built-In Oven Compatible
Easily install this cooktop over a single built-in oven.
Versatile Heating Power
Power™ and simmer burners allow precise temperature control for many styles of cooking.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- Cooktop Type: Standard
- Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Burner or Element Style: Radiant
- Number of Burners: 4
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Left Front Size: 6''
- Left Front Power: 1,200 W
- Left Front Type: Single
- Left Rear Size: 10''
- Left Rear Power: 2,500 W
- Left Rear Type: Single
- Right Front Size: 12''/9''
- Right Front Power: 3,000 W/1,900 W
- Right Front Type: Dual
- Right Rear Size: 6''
- Right Rear Power: 1,200 W
- Right Rear Type: Single
- Digital Display: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes