Bosch Ascenta® Series Recessed Handle Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 23.56'' Height: 33.88'' Depth: 22.56''
Product OverviewBosch's Ascenta series dishwasher is the hardest working appliance in your house and withstands the demands of a busy family. You can clean up to 14 place settings in one load and your teetering piles of dirty dishes are sparkling clean in as little as 30 minutes. Plus, the ENERGY STAR® rating saves you money by conserving water and electricity. This dishwasher is a spectacular addition to any kitchen.
- 24/7 Overflow Protection System™
- Sanitize Option
- Self-Latching Door
- Stainless Steel Tall Tub
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
24/7 Overflow Protection System™
The Ascenta 24/7 Overflow Protection System sense leaks even if the dishwasher is turned off. If water levels get too high, the dishwasher pumps the water out of the tub and closes the water inlet.
By operating at a high temperature the sanitize option can be added to cycles to achieve the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards of cleanliness, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and enhancing your drying results.
The self-latching door holds at the position you want it when you open you dishwasher and then automatically closes at less than 20 degrees.
Stainless Steel Tall Tub
The stainless steel tub delivers unwavering durability so it can stand up to the demand of the busiest room in the house. Because stainless steel construction helps retain heat better than plastic tubs, your dishes will dry faster and more efficiently.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
Save up to 280 gallons of water and 279kWh each year with this ENERGY STAR certified dishwasher. It even exceeds ENERGY STAR guidelines by 69%.
Full Features and Specifications
- Silence Level: 50 dB
- Info Light: No
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Yes
- Energy Consumption: 279 kWh/yr
- EcoSense™ Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Number of Place Settings: 14
- Upper Rack: 300 Series
- Lower Rack: 300 Series
- Adjustable Upper Rack: Single
- Flip Tines in Upper Rack: 1
- Flip Tines in Lower Rack: 1
- Silverware basket: Standard
- Number of Programs: 6 (Power Scrub Plus US, Auto US, Regular US, Delicate/Economy Wash US, Quick Wash US, Auto Half Load US)
- Number of Options: 2
- Cycle Options: Sanitation
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel/Plastic
- Variable Spray Pressure: Yes
- Sanitized Indicator Light: Yes
- Filtration Type: 3-Fold Corrugate
- Five-Level Wash: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Red Remaining Time Display: Yes
- Delicate Wash for Fine China: Yes
- Delay Start Timer: 3 Hours, 6 Hours, 9 Hours
- Express Wash: 30 Minutes or Less
- Approval Certificates: CSA, UL
- Sanitizing Wash Cycle(s): Yes
- Watts: 1400W
- Current: 12A
- Volts: 120V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Tub Type: Tall Tub
- Plug Type: Fixed Connection