KitchenAid 24" Dishwasher with ProScrub® System – Panel Ready
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: KDTE204P
Dimensions: Width: 23.88'' Height: 34.5'' Depth: 24.75''
Product OverviewWhen you add this KitchenAid dishwasher to your kitchen, your days of soaking and pre-scrubbing will be over. This model’s ProScrub system uses 40 targeted spray jets to help remove seared-in messes and baked-on food, so you don’t have to clean your dishes before you put them in the dishwasher. When you’re ready to turn on the appliance, let the ProWash® cycle do the thinking for you. It chooses the best cycle for washing your dishes based on how dirty they are so you can move on to other tasks. If you’re in a rush, the Express Wash gives your dishes a sparkling clean in less time than a regular cycle.
- ProScrub System
- ProWash Cycle
- SaniRinse® Option
- SatinGlide® Max Rails
- Express Wash
With 40 targeted spray jets, this dishwasher’s ProScrub system helps remove baked-on, stubborn messes so you don’t have to.
If you’ve ever been unsure what washing cycle to select, or just don’t want to bother thinking about it, this KitchenAid dishwasher and its ProWash Cycle has got your back. This feature chooses the best cycle for washing your dishes based on how dirty they are, and makes real-time adjustments to ensure everything comes out shiny and clean.
Whether you’ve got kids in the house or just want everything as clean as possible, this dishwasher’s SaniRinse option heats the final rinse water to 68.3 degrees Celcius (155 degrees Fahrenheit), eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
SatinGlide Max Rails
You’ll love the smooth convenience of this dishwasher’s SatinGlide Max Rails on the upper shelf. Whether you’re dealing with everyday items or heavy loads, this feature gives a premium feel to a common chore.
You invited your sister for dinner and now the whole family is coming for a gourmet meal. Let this dishwasher help you get enough table settings clean fast thanks to its Express Wash option, which gets your dishes sparkling in less time than a regular cycle.
Full Features and Specifications
- Three Racks
- Two-Position Upper Adjustable Rack
- Upper Rack Extras: One Plastic Cup Shelf, Four Stemware Holders, Two Light-Item Clips
- Full-Length Splitable Silverware Basket
- Rack Material: Nylon
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Water Filtration System: Removable Filter
- Tap Touch Controls
- CEE Tier 1
- Decibel Level: 46
- Electrical Requirements: 15A/120V
Cycles and Options
- Six Wash Cycles
- Cycle Selections: ProWash, Normal, Tough, Light, Express Wash, Rinse Only
- Option Selections: Heated Dry, ProScrub, Hi Temp. Wash, SaniRinse, 2-/4-/8-Hour Delay, Control Lock
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 23.88"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.75"
- Width: 24.5"
- Height: 35.63"
- Depth: 26.5"
- Weight: 113 lb.