Be the cooking connoisseur of your home with this Bosch 500 series combination wall oven. Convection baking ensures your food cooks quickly and evenly for professional – a.k.a. delicious – results. With 10 specialized cooking modes, you can adjust the oven based on the meal you're preparing. When dinner is done, the EcoClean™ cycle zaps spills from the oven so you can spend more time with your loved ones.
- Convection Baking
- Specialized Cooking Modes
- EcoClean Cycle
Your homemade dishes will taste better than ever and cook faster thanks to this oven’s convection technology.
Specialized Cooking Modes
Choose the ideal setting for your dish thanks to 10 specialized cooking modes built into this fantastic oven.
This two-hour self-clean cycle allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning. It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
Full Features and Specifications
- Cooking Method Second Cavity: Third Element Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough Proofing Setting, Pizza Setting, Small-Area Grill, Top/Bottom Heating, Top Heating, 1/3 Bottom Heat, Variable Small-Area Grill, Warming
- Cleaning System – Cavity 2: Easy to Clean Enamel
- Number of Interior Lights: 1
- Included Accessories: 2 Oven Racks – Lower
- Microwave Wattage: 1,000 W
- Bake Element Wattage – Cavity 1: 600 W
- Broil Element Wattage – Cavity 1: 1,750 W
- Convection Element Wattage – Cavity 1: 1,700 W
- Convection Element Wattage – Cavity 2: 2,000 W
- Approval Certificates: CSA
- Watts: 9,600 W
- Current: 40 A
- Volts: 208-240
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Energy Source: Electric
- Required Cut-Out Size: 28.5" W x 48.63" H x 23.5" D
- Power Cord Length: 50"