Whirlpool Gold 5.0 Cu. Ft. Combination Wall Oven – WOC95EC0AS
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: WOC95ECAS
Dimensions: Width: 30'' Height: 42.56'' Depth: 26.43''
Product OverviewReheat, bake, broil and roast with ease with this Whirlpool Gold combination wall oven and microwave. Microwave, use the oven or do both simultaneously and benefit from the advanced technologies featured in this appliance. TimeSavor™ Ultra true convection moves heated air in every direction inside of the oven to accelerate cooking and help food heat up evenly. When dinner is done, steam clean takes care of messy spills in your oven.
- AccuBake® Temperature Management System
- True Convection Cooking System
- Rapid Preheat
AccuBake Temperature Management System
With the AccuBake temperature management system, you can achieve delicious, consistent results every time. This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature. It turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
True Convection Cooking System
True convection uses a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently, so the oven is filled with even heat to cut roasting time and seal in flavors and juice.
Rapid preheat quickly preheats the oven 25, and saves time and energy. Using all of the range elements and a fan, the oven heats up quickly and creates the ideal temperature for single rack baking.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Size: 30"
- Star K Compliant: Sabbath Mode
- Steam Cooking: No
- Self-Cleaning: Self-Cleaning
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Number of Oven Racks: 3
- Number of Rack Guides: 6
- Bake Element Power: 2,800 W/2,427 W
- Broiler Element Power: 3,600 W/3,120 W
- Convection Element Type: True
- Convection Element Power: 2,500 W/2,167 W
- Number of Oven Lights: 2
- Broiler Location: Top Centre
- Door Broil Position: Closed
- Interior Color: Grey
- Rack Guide Type: Moulded
- Oven Interior Height: 18"
- Oven Interior Width 25"
- Oven Interior Depth: 19"
- Oven Rack 1 Type: Standard
- Oven Rack 2 Type: Standard
- Oven Rack 3 Type: Standard
- Display Type: Digital
- Display Colour: Blue
- Features: Add a Minute, Audible Signal, Automatic Door Latch, Cancel/Off, Clock, Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Defrost, Delay Start, Keep Warm Setting, Rapid Preheat, Reheat, Sabbath Mode, Timer, Warm Hold
- Cooking Power Wattage: 900
- Convection: No
- Door Release: Handle
- Door Swing: Drop Down
- Interior Light: Halogen
- Turntable Diameter Size: 14.13"
- Quick Touch Settings: Add 30 Seconds, Add A Minute, Baked Potato, Beverage, Cook Time, Defrost, Popcorn, Reheat, Steam Cook
- Sensor Cooking: Yes
Styles and Extras:
- Door Type: Glass
- Flush Installation Approved: No
- Handle Colour: Colour Coordinated
- Handle Material: Metal
- Oven Window Size: Extra Large