LG 2 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: LMV2055ST
Dimensions: Width: 29.88'' Height: 17.81'' Depth: 15.75''
Product OverviewCook your food to perfection and help your kitchen stay clear of smoke and odours with LG's 2 cu. ft., over-the-range microwave. Thanks to ExtendaVent™ 2.0 technology, your entire range cooktop is covered with powerful ventilation. Its EasyClean™ interior resists stains and buildup, so cleaning your microwave is quick and simple. Plus, sensor cooking technology helps each dish come out perfectly hot and delicious.
- Spacious 2 cu. ft. capacity
- ExtendaVent 2.0
- EasyClean interior
- Sensor cooking technology
Spacious 2 cu. ft. Capacity
Don’t be afraid to heat up big dishes in this generous microwave. Its large, 2 cu. ft. capacity has room for bigger plates and bowls, while its interior size allows for faster heating and eating. Its stunning stainless steel finish doesn’t compromise on style and a LED cooktop light provides bright yet soft energy-efficient lighting. Plus, LG’s energy savings feature turns off the display when it has been inactive for five minutes, dropping the microwave’s overall power consumption to less than 0.1W.
LG’s innovative ExtendaVent 2.0 will help you clear the air in your kitchen. Most over-the-range microwaves have vents that only cover the rear of the cooktop, but this slide-out vent covers the entire range surface. From back to front, this ventilation system will help you say goodbye to smoke and smells caused by those little (or big) culinary oopsies.
There’s nothing worse than cooked-on, baked-in messes in a microwave. Thankfully, this model comes with LG’s EasyClean technology, which makes cleaning the interior a breeze. Because the microwave resists stains and buildup, all you need to do is wipe the interior with a damp cloth for a gloriously clean appliance.
Sensor Cooking Technology
Whether it’s buttery popcorn or crisp vegetables, LG’s sensor cooking technology works to deliver tasty results every time. The humidity levels inside the oven automatically adjust cooking time and power for perfectly cooked dishes from the convenience of a microwave oven.
Full Features and Specifications
- 8 Sensor Cook Options
- 10 Power Levels
- Energy Saving
- Sensor Reheat
- Auto and Time Defrost
- Popcorn Key
- Ez On (Add 30 Seconds)
- Custom Set
- Energy Savings Key
- Round Turntable
- Turntable Size: 14.2"
- Turntable On/Off Dual Distribution Technology
- Clock/Kitchen Timer
- Completion Beeper
- LED Cooktop Light
- Child Lock
- Rack Included
- Carbon Re-Circulation Filter Included
- 1000W Output Power
- Digital Controls
- GlassTouch™ Controls VFD Scrolling, 2 Line Display
- Square Cavity Design
- WideView™ Traditional Exterior Design
- Slide-out ExtendaVent
- 2 cu. ft Oven Capacity
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Grey Interior
- Washable Grease Filter
- 4 Speeds: Turbo, High, Low, Slow
- Hidden Vent
- 400 CFM Vent Air Flow
- Interior (WxHxD): 22" x 11 5/8" x 14 5/8"
- Exterior (WxHxD): 29 7/8" x 17 13/16" x 15 3/4"
- Shipping (WxHxD): 33 8/16" x 20 9/16" x 19 5/16"
- Weight: 65.9 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 75.4 lb.