KitchenAid 30'' Slow-Cook Warming Drawer – KOWT100ESS
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: KOWT100S
Dimensions: Width: 29.75'' Height: 10.25'' Depth: 26''
Product OverviewThis KitchenAid Architect Series II warming drawer is an essential, versatile tool for a well-appointed kitchen. It's an oven, bread maker and slow cooker all combined into one beautifully simple and elegant unit. You can warm several dishes at a time, proof bread or slow-cook savoury meat dishes. Custom-control technology takes the guesswork out of selecting the right temperature for any use, and the sensor temperature control prevents food from drying out as it warms.
- Slow Cook Function
- Custom-Control Technology
- Bread Proofing
- Humidity Slide Control
- Two-Position Racks
Slow Cook Function
Use the warming drawer in the same way you would use a countertop slow cooker.
Take the guesswork out of selecting the proper temperature for different applications. Three distinct zones are clearly identified so you can set the right temperature for warming, slow cooking or bread proofing.
Sensor Temperature Control
The sensor helps prevent food from drying out by keeping the warming drawer at a consistent temperature.
The drawer operates at a consistently low temperature that prepares dough for baking by activating the yeast.
Humidity Slide Control
Help retain the flavor and texture of different foods by controlling the amount of moisture inside the drawer.
Position the rack front-to-back or side-to-side, depending on the pan size.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- Capacity: 1.5 Cu. Ft.
- Size: 30 "
Warming Drawer Specifications
- Humidity Control Location: On Drawer Front
- Humidity Control Type: Moist & Dry Selections
- Power On Indicator Light: Yes
- Slow Cook: Yes
- Temperature Range (Degrees): 90 F – 250 F
- Removable Drawer: Yes
- Sensor Temperature Management: Yes
- Number of Racks: 2
- Knob Color: Black
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Drawer Front: Stainless
- Front Frame: Stainless