Venmar Connaisseur 30” Range Hood - Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: C37030SS
Dimensions: Width: 30'' Height: 4.37'' Depth: 21''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewThe Venmar Connaisseur 30” Stainless Steel Range Hood is designed for those who appreciate power and simplicity. Easy to clean and maintain- and featuring electronic controls that allow easy selection of everything from ventilation speed and lighting- this range hood is equipped with additional Heat Sentry Technology that adds an extra measure of safety.
Range Hood Key Features:
- Acoustic Motor Insulation
- Heat Sentry Technology
- Maintenance Indicator
- Dishwasher-Safe Filters
- Variable Speed and Lighting
The Connaisseur’s motor is enveloped in acoustic insulation- meaning noise levels of less than 1 sone at normal speed. Venmar’s range hoods are among the quietest in their category.
Heat Sentry Technology
Your range hood is getting smart- and that’s a good thing. Heat Sentry Technology detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically.
Food odours and steam may seem to disappear with Venmar’s range hoods, but that pollution goes somewhere. The Connaisseur’s maintenance indicator will let you know when to clean its filters.
Pop the Connaisseur’s filters, blower wheel and inlet ring in the dishwasher for a quick clean.
Variable Speed and Lighting
Easy-to-use electronic controls make choosing the right ventilation speed and illumination a snap.
Full Features and Specifications:
- Volts: 120 VAC/60 Hz
- Amperage: 2.2 Amps
- Clearance, High Speed: 390 CFM
- Clearance, Low Speed: 100 CFM
- Noise, High Speed: 8.0 Sones
- Noise, Low Speed: 0.9 Sones
- Ducting Size: 3¼" X 10"
- Lighting: 2 Bulbs (Halogen, Shielded)
- Defects: 5 Years
- Labour, In-Home: 1 Year
- Labour, Workshop: 4 Years