Bosch 800 Series 4.6 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Dual-Fuel Range – HDI8054C
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: HDI8054C
Dimensions: Width: 31.25'' Height: 35.5'' Depth: 26.75''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewCook up some new family favourites in this fantastic dual-fuel slide-in range from Bosch. Convection technology optimizes heat circulation to cook food up to quickly and evenly to achieve delicious baking results. The large oven can fit most pots and pans, while the cooktop burners provide precise temperature control. Plus, a warming drawer keeps food hot until you’re ready to serve.
- Convection Baking
- Specialized Cooking Modes
- Temperature Probe
- Warming Drawer
- Built-In Look
Your homemade dishes will taste better than ever and cook faster thanks to this oven’s convection technology.
Specialized Cooking Modes
Choose the ideal setting for your dish thanks to 11 specialized cooking modes built into this fantastic oven.
This built-in temperature gauge is perfect for keeping tabs on large roasts and poultry dishes. When your dish reaches the pre-set internal temperature, the oven beeps and turns itself off – giving you optimal temperature control.
If dinner is cooked and you’re not quite ready to eat, worry no more. This range’s handy warming drawer will keep your dishes hot until it’s time to serve. Or, use the drawer to warm plates and give your next dinner party a true restaurant experience.
This full-depth, slide-in gas range was designed by Bosch to fit into most freestanding range cut-outs. Not only does this make it easy to install, but it delivers a flush, built-in look that gives any kitchen an instant upgrade.
Full Features and Specifications
- Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Display Colour: Red, White
- Safety Device: Automatic Re-Ignition, Thermostat
- Number of Double Grates: 2
- Knob Material: Full Metal
- Included Accessories: 3 Oven Racks, 1 Nozzle Set for Liquid Gas, 3 Cast Iron Pan Supports, 1 Temperature Probe
- Bake Element Wattage: 2,400 W
- Convection Element Wattage: 2,000 W
- Total Number of Cooktop Burners: 5
- Natural Gas Connection Rating: 53,000 BTU
- Location of First Heating Element: Front Left
- Power for First Burner: 10,000 BTU
- Location of Second Heating Element: Back Left
- Power of Second Burner: 5,000 BTU
- Location of Third Heating Element: Middle Back
- Power of Third Burner: 18,000 BTU
- Location of Fourth Heating Element: Back Right
- Power of Fourth Burner: 5,000 BTU
- Location of Fifth Heating Element: Front Right
- Power of Fifth Burner: 15,000 BTU
- Sealed Burners: Yes
- Approval Certificates: CSA
- Watts: 6,400 W
- Current: 30 A
- Volts: 240/208
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Gas Type: Natural Gas 15 mbar (USA)
- Alternative Gas Type: Liquid Gas 27.5 mbar (USA)
- Required Cut-Out Size: 30" Width Slide-In
- Variable Cooker Height: 1"