GE 5.6 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Dual-Fuel Range – PC2B940SEJSS
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: PC2B940S
Dimensions: Width: 30'' Height: 47.75'' Depth: 26.25''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewWhether you're cooking a full holiday meal or a weeknight supper for one, this GE freestanding dual-fuel range will deliver. The TrueTemp™ ensures your food is cooked evenly and your family will rave about your delicious creations. Easily lift dishes in and out of the oven thanks to the extending gliding roller-rack, while the edge-to-edge cooktop makes moving pots across the stove surface an easy task. Plus, you can replace the centre burner grate with a cast iron griddle to make your favourite foods any time of day.
- TrueTemp System
- 1,200-Watt Convection Fan Element
- Extending Gliding Roller-Rack
- Continuous, Reversible, Cast Iron Griddle
- Edge-to-Edge Cooktop
GE's TrueTemp System manages oven temperatures to ensure accurate, consistent heating and total cooking performance. The SmartLogic electronic control, with platinum sensor, constantly monitors the oven's performance to ensure more precise temperature management.
1,200-Watt Convection Fan Element
True convection evenly heats the oven with a 2,500-watt element located behind the convection fan.
Extending, Gliding Roller-Rack
The rack glides smoothly in and out on stainless steel ball-bearings for easy access, and is designed to remain in the oven during the self-clean cycle.
Continuous, Reversible, Cast Iron Griddle
Replace the centre burner grate with the reversible, cast iron griddle for perfect grilling and cooking for every occasion.
Enjoy the convenience of a larger cooking surface and easy cleaning with GE's edge-to-edge cooktop.
Full Features and Specifications
- LP Conversion Kit: Included
- 4 Levelling Legs: Yes
- Colour Appearance: Stainless Steel
- Control Location: Upfront
- Designer-Style Control Knobs: Stainless Steel
- Frameless Lift-Off Oven Door: Stainless Steel
- Handle Style: Designer-Style Stainless Steel
- Heavy Cast-Into Continuous Matte Grates: 3 Black
- Oven Door with Window: Yes
- Scratch-Resistant Backguard: Porcelain-Enamel
- Textured Steel Side Panels: Dark Grey Side Panel
- Super-Large Oven: Yes
- Total Oven Capacity: 5.6 Cu. Ft.
- Audible Preheat Signal: Yes
- Auto Oven Shut-Off: With Override
- Auto Recipe™ Conversion: Yes
- Auto Self-Clean: Yes
- Automatic Oven Timer (Time Bake): Yes
- Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock: Yes
- Bake Element: 2,585 W
- Broil Element: 3,410 W
- Burner – Left Front: 20,000 BUT Tri-Right Burner
- Burner ¬ Left Rear: 5,000 BTU Precise Simmer
- Burner – Right Front: 18,000 BTU Power Boil
- Burner – Right Rear: 9.500 BTU
- Burner Grate Type/Style: Continuous Grates (2) w/ Centre Griddle
- Centre Oval Burner: (1) 10,000 BTU
- Certified Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Continuous Burner Grate Surface: Yes
- Control Lock Capability: Yes
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Fan Element: 2,500 W
- Cooktop: Deep Recessed Porcelain-Enamel Upswept
- Cooktop: Porcelain-Enamel
- Cooktop Burners: 5 Sealed Burners
- Cooktop Grate/Burner Cap Colour: Glossy Grey
- Delay Bake Option (Time Bake): Yes
- Delay Self-Clean: Yes
- Digipad: Yes
- Dishwasher-Safe Grates: Yes
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs: Yes
- Drawer System, Bake/Warm/Storage: Warm/Storage
- Edge-to-Edge Porcelain Grey Upswept Cooktop: Yes
- Electronic Clock and Timer: Yes
- Electronic Oven Control: Yes
- Embossed Rack Positions: 6 Positions
- Fuel Type: 240 V Electric and Natural Gas
- Gliding Oven Racks: 1
- Hi/Low Broil: Yes
- Ignition System: Electronic
- In-Oven Broiling: Yes
- Non-Stick Griddle: Continuous Reversible Cast Iron
- Oven "ON" Light: Yes
- Oven Cycle Light: Yes
- Oven Interior Light: 2
- Oven Racks: 3 Heavy-Duty Self-Clean
- Oven Racks: 2 Heavy-Duty, 1 Roller Rack
- Oven Temperature Display: Digital
- Oven Type/Cleaning: Steam Clean
- QuickSet Controls: QuickSet VI Glass Touch Controls
- Self-Clean: Yes
- Self-Clean Cool-Down Time Display: Yes
- Star-K Certified: Yes
- TrueTemp System: Yes
- Valves (Degree of Turn): 270
- Variable Cleaning Time: Yes
Power and Ratings:
- Bake Wattage: 4 Pass – 2,585 W
- Broiler Wattage: 4 Pass – 3,410 W
- Volts; Hertz; Amps: 240 V/208 V; 60 Hz/40 A
- Cabinet Width Required: 30"
- Depth with Oven Door Open 90 Degrees: 47.63"
- Height to Cooking Surface: 36.25" +/- 0.25"
- Interior Dimensions – Lower Oven: 24" W x 19.5" H x 20.63 D"