GE 6.2 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Electric Range – PCB915SKSS
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: PCB915KS
Dimensions: Width: 29.94'' Height: 47.63'' Depth: 29.44''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewCooking is quick and easy with this GE freestanding electric range. True convection ensures air is evenly circulated in the oven so your food not only cooks quickly, but it's juicy and delicious as well. Heavy-duty oven racks easily support Grandma's infamous casserole and even a 40-pound turkey – leftover's anyone" Plus, the edge-to-edge cooktop makes cleanup a breeze.
- Edge-to-Edge Cooktop
- Heavy-Duty Self-Clean Oven Racks
- True European Convection with Precise Air
- Hidden Bake Oven Interior
Enjoy the convenience of a larger cooking surface and easy cleaning with the GE edge-to-edge cooktop.
Heavy-Duty Self-Clean Oven Racks
The racks are enamel-coated, porcelain in a speckled finish similar to the oven cavity. The tines are 65% thicker and have double crossbars that can easily support a 40-pound turkey.
True European Convection with Precise Air
Air convection systems uses an innovative fan that rotates one way, then reverses direction to allow heated air to circulate evenly around food.
Hidden Bake Oven Interior
The previously exposed bottom element is hidden to deliver a clean interior appearance.
Full Features and Specifications:
- Total Oven Capacity: 6.2 Cu. Ft.
- 8 Pass Bake Element: Hidden – 2,850 W
- 6 Pass Broil Element: 3,800 W
- Control Lock Capability: Yes
- Audible Pre-Heat Signal: Yes
- Clock and Kitchen Timer: Yes
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Delay Bake Option (Time Bake): Yes
- High/Low Broil: Yes
- Oven Temperature Display: Digitemp
- Variable Cleaning Time: w/Delay Clean Option
- Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override: Yes
- Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock: Yes
- Control Type: Digital
- Cooktop Type: Edge-to-Edge
- Drawer System, Bake/Warm/Storage: Storage
- Dual Element Bake: Yes
- Element – Centre: 6" 120 W Warming Zone
- Element – Left Front: 9"/6" 3,100 W Power Boil
- Element – Left Rear: 6" 1,200W
- Element – Right Front: 9"/6" 3,000 W
- Element – Right Rear: 6" 1,200W
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Oven Interior Light: Automatic
- Oven Rack Positions: 6
- Oven Type/Cleaning: Convection Self-Clean
- True Convection: Yes
- Convection Element: 2,500 W
- Infinite Heat Controls: Yes
- Removable Full-Width Storage Drawer: Yes
- One-Piece Upswept Cooktop: Yes
- Oven Racks: 3 Heavy-Duty Self-Clean
- Total Indicator Lights: 4
- Easy Level System: 4 Levelling Legs
- Profile Oven Door: Yes
- Window: New GE Large Viewing Window
- Depth with Door Open: 50.38"
- Interior Dimension: 24.13" W x 19.5" H x 19.38"D
- Overall Depth Including Handle: 29.44"
- Amps @ 240 V/208 V: 40
- KW Rating at 208 V: 10.4
- KW Rating at 240 V: 13.8
- EnerGuide Rating (kWh/year): 602