Maytag 5.8 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Gas Range – MGR8650FZ
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: MGR8650Z
Dimensions: Width: 32'' Height: 48.75'' Depth: 29''
Product OverviewPrepare meals with ease whether you're baking, broiling, simmering or sautéing with this Maytag freestanding gas range. Precision Cooking™ maintains an optimal temperature in the oven to help food cook evenly, and Variable Broil lets you broil everything from steaks to veggies at the perfect heating level. The shatter-resistant cooktop is ready to brown and sear in record time with its Power™ element. Plus, fingerprint-resistant stainless steel makes this appliance easy to clean.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Fan Convection
- Precision Cooking System
- Variable Broil
- Power Element
Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel
The easy-to-clean, fingerprint-resistant stainless steel exterior keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
Uses a fan to roast faster than a thermal oven and keep oven temperatures consistent to provide uniform browning and even baking.
Precision Cooking System
This cooking system preheats the oven to exactly the right temperature and maintains consistently even temperatures for better baking and broiling results.
You won't need to dust off the grill to cook up a juicy steak. Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty cuts of meat, succulent sweet peppers and more. Adjust to high or low for a precise cook that'll get you sizzling faster than you can set the table.
Favourites will be sizzling before you know it with the Power element. It uses intense heat for added flavour during browning and sauting.
Full Features and Specifications:
Configuration and Overview:
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Range Type: Freestanding
- Capacity (cu. ft.): 5.8 cu. ft.
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- ADA Compliant: No
- Cooktop Element Style: Gas Burner
- Cooktop Surface Colour: Colour Coordinated
- Cooktop Surface Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Number of Cooking Element-Burners: 4
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 17,000 BTU
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: High Output
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Multi-Purpose
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 15,000 BTU
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: High Output
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 5,000 BTU
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Simmer
- Dishwasher-Safe: No
- Grate Finish: Matte
- Grate Material: Porcelain Coated Cast Grates
- Grate Type: Locking HD Cast, Edge to Edge
- Number of Grates: 2
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: No
- Bake Element Power: 18,000 BTU
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number of Oven Lights: 1
- Number of Oven Racks: 3
- Number of Rack Guides: 7
- Oven Rack Type: 1 Standard and 1 Max Capacity
- Drawer Type: Storage Drawer
- Selections: Clock; Timer; Energy Save Mode; Warm Hold; Delay Start; Cook Time Indicator; Audible Signal; Sabbath Mode; Control Lock
- ADA Compliant: ADA Height and Operation Compliant