Maytag® Gemini® 6.7 Cu. Ft. Double Oven Electric Range – Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: YMET8720S
Dimensions: Width: 29.93'' Height: 47.12'' Depth: 28.5''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewBravely tackle family meals with this Maytag double oven range. Perfect for handling large cooking jobs, the double oven allows you to bake dessert at one temperature in the top oven, while cooking the main course at a different temperature below. EvenAir™ true convection delivers consistent cooking and the power preheat option warms the oven in just eight minutes, so you can savor delicious dishes quicker. With a 10-year warranty, this range boldly serves up peace of mind.
- Gemini Double Oven
- Speed Heat Element
- Power Preheat
- EvenAir True Convection
- Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
Gemini Double Oven
Cook multiple meals at different temperatures with the double oven. Bake a luscious apple pie in the top oven while the roast and potatoes bake at a different temperature in the lower one. Now you can enjoy dinner with friends and family without the worry of prepping dessert.
Speed Heat Element
The Speed Heat element on the cooktop is perfect for handling large cooking jobs, such as searing steak or quickly boiling water.
Preheat the oven in only eight minutes, allowing you extra time to enjoy a delicious meal with your friends and family.
EvenAir True Convection
Helps maintain even temperatures for consistent cooking, sealing in the flavours and juices in all your dishes. Plus, EvenAir true convection bakes and roasts up to 30% faster, so youre able to share your tasty, crispy and juicy creations that much quicker.
Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle
Although the die-cast metal knobs on this range are stylish, they arent just for show. The knobs and stainless steel handle are built with high-quality materials for a difference you can truly see and feel.
10-Year Limited Warranty
You may not want to cook forever, but this range does. With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and oven cavity, this range is built tough enough to keep making endless, delicious meals.
- Total Capacity: 6.7 cu. ft.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Range Type: Freestanding Double Oven
- Size: 30"
- Control Type: Burner Knobs/Oven Touch-Activated Electronic
- Control Location: Backguard
- Display Colour: Red
- Display Type: Digital Display
- Indicator Lights: Heating Element On, Hot Surface
- Selections: Control Lockout, Cook and Hold, Cook Time, Delay Cook, Favourites, Sabbath Mode, Timer, Warm Hold
- Knob Colour: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Metal
- Door Type: Metal and Glass
- Oven Window Size: Extra Large (Upper/Lower)
- Power Cord Included
- Upper Oven Capacity: 2.5 cu. ft.
- Lower Oven Capacity: 4.2 cu. ft.
- Broiler Element Power: 3,600W @ 240V
- Broiler Location: Top Centre
- Convection Element Type: Single Fan
- Convection Functions: Bake Lower, Broil Lower, Roast Lower
- Hidden Bake Element (Upper/Lower)
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number of Oven Lights: 1
- Number of Oven Racks: 1 Upper/2 Lower
- Number of Rack Guides: 2 Upper/5 Lower
- Oven Cooking System: Thermal (Upper)/Convection (Lower)
- Self-Cleaning (Upper/Lower)