Electrolux 4.6 Cu. Ft. Built-In Induction Convection Range – EW30IS8CRS
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: EW30IS8C
Dimensions: Width: 30'' Height: 36.63'' Depth: 26''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewPrepare a banquet of legendary proportions with this Electrolux induction built-in range. Just tap the Wave-Touch® controls to select the ideal cooking preferences to suit your dishes. As you focus on other parts of the meal, the multi-stage cooking will shift from one mode to another to produce mouth-watering results. Professional temperature controls allow you to get just the right amount of power to every pot and pan on the ceramic glass cooktop. Plus, the Perfect Taste™ dual convection ensures your foods are evenly cooked every time.
- Perfect Taste Dual Convection
- Professional Temperature Control
- Perfect Taste Temperature Probe
- Multi-Stage Cooking
- Wave-Touch Controls
Perfect Taste Dual Convection
For consistently delicious taste and texture, our dual-fan convection circulates air equally throughout the oven for even cooking results. Two variable speeds work in tandem with three heating elements (bake, broil and convection) for succulent results every time.
Professional Temperature Control
This range provides the precision you need to quickly take a delicate simmer to a rolling boil for truly delicious results.
Perfect Taste Temperature Probe
The Perfect Taste temperature probe lets you cook each dish to perfection. It does more than measure temperature – it alerts you when food has reached the desired temperature and automatically adjusts to the Keep Warm setting for perfect results every time.
Create great taste with ease. With multi-stage cooking, this Electrolux oven is a built-in sous chef, helping you conquer deliciousness by adjusting between seven professionally inspired cooking modes, including Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook.
One simple touch and the control panel turns on to display your cooking options. Once you make your selection, all but the options selected will fade away and return to an elegant display.
Full Features and Specifications
Control Panel Features:
- Wave Touch Electronic Oven Control: Yes
- Perfect-Set® Element Controls: Yes
- Keypad Entry of Time and Temperature: Yes
- Electronic Clock and Timer: Yes
- Temperature Display: Yes
- Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook and Off): Yes
Induction Cooktop Features:
- One Ceramic Glass Smoothtop
- 10" Induction – 2,500 W/3,800 W
- 8" Induction – 2,300 W/3,200 W
- 7" Induction – 1,800 W/2,000 W
- 6" Induction – 1,200 W/1,400 W
- Surface Controls: Yes
- Capacity: 4.6 Cu. Ft.
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Eight-Pass Bake Element – 2,500 W: Yes
- Six-Pass Broil Element – 3,400 W: Yes
- Convection Element – 2,500 W: Yes
- Cobalt Blue Interior
- Self-Clean Options with Door Lock: Yes
- Perfect Taste Dual Convection: Yes
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Perfect Turkey®, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favourites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Luxury-Design® Lighting with Dual 25 W Halogen Bulbs: Yes
- Luxury-Glide® Racks: One
- Conventional Racks: Two
- Convection Roasting Rack: Yes
- Extra-Large Glass Window: Yes
- Perfect Pair Lower Oven®: Yes
- Adjustable Leveling Legs: Four
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert: Yes
- Cleaning Sponge: Yes
- 2" Rear Filler Kit: No
- Side Panel Kit: No
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom-Rear
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts: 16.0/12.0
- Amps @ 240/208 Volts: 66.7/57.7
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40
- Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees: 47.56"
- Oven Cavity: 24.13" W x 17.5" H x 18.75" D