GE 30" Slide-In True Convection Double Oven Electric Range – Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: PS950SFSS
Dimensions: Width: 30'' Height: 36'' Depth: 28.5''
Product OverviewThis GE range boasts the technology you need to serve expertly-cooked meals. Its True Temp™ system ensures accurate and consistent heating, helping your dishes bake to mouth-watering perfection. As if the lower oven’s 4.4 cu. ft. capacity wasn’t enough, this range boasts a 2.2 cu. ft. capacity upper oven that bakes smaller dishes while the main course cooks in the oven below. Plus, its heavy-duty self-cleaning oven racks and self-cleaning feature make it easy to keep this range sparkling.
- True Temp System
- Double Oven
- Heavy-Duty Self-Clean Oven Racks
- Convection Cooking
- Triple Ring Expandable Element
- Extension Gliding Roller Rack
True Temp System
GE’s True Temp system manages the oven’s temperature to ensure accurate and consistent heating and cooking performance, helping you present scrumptious dishes for all your guests.
Cook multiple meals at different temperatures with this double oven. Bake a luscious apple pie in the top oven while the roast and potatoes bake at a different temperature in the lower one. Now you can enjoy dinner with friends and family without the worry of prepping dessert while everyone finishes dinner.
Heavy-Duty Self-Clean Oven Racks
Say goodbye to the days of awkwardly trying to clean your oven racks in the sink. Porcelain enamel coated racks can be left inside the oven during the self-clean cycle. With 65% thicker tines and double crossbars, the racks also support your heftiest dishes—even a 40-pound turkey.
Allow the fan convection in this range to be your personal sous chef. Heat is evenly distributed throughout the oven, allowing for even baking, cooking, roasting and more.
Triple Ring Expandable Element
Experience the ultimate in cooking versatility with this cooktop’s triple ring expandable element, which provides three cooking options in one convenient space.
Extension Gliding Roller Rack
The racks in this range effortlessly glide in and out thanks to stainless steel ball bearings, making it easy to access your dishes.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Backguard Type: Stainless Steel
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Easy Level System: 4 Leveling Legs
- Stainless Steel Handle
- Oven Door Type: Stainless Steel Profile
- Oven Interior Light: Automatic
- Total Indicator Lights: 5
- Window: GE Large-Viewing
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- EnerGuide Rating: 520 kWh/year
- Electrical Requirements: 40A @ 240V/208V
- Audible Preheat Signal
- Automatic Oven Shut-Off with Override
- Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock
- Control Lock Capability
- Clock and Kitchen Timer
- Convection Conversion
- Convection Roast
- C° of F° Programmable
- Digitemp Oven Temperature Display
- Delay Bake Option (Time Bake)
- Electric Oven Control
- Hi/Low Broil
- Infinite Heat Controls
- QuickSet VI Glass Touch Controls
- Start Pad
- TrueTemp™ System
- Variable Cleaning Time
- Cooktop Type: Glass Ceramic
- Cooktop Colour: Patterned Grey on Black Glass
- Tri-Ring 6"/9"/12" Heating Element: 1 Ribbon (1,000/2,500/3,600W)
- Warming Zone: 6" (120 W)
- Total Oven Capacity: 6.6 cu. ft.
- Lower Oven Capacity: 4.4 cu. ft.
- Upper Oven Capacity: 2.2 cu. ft.
- Lower Oven Rack Positions: 7
- Upper Oven Rack Positions: 2
- Lower Oven Racks: 2 Self-Clean Heavy Duty
- Upper Oven Racks: 1 Self-Clean Heavy Duty Roller Rack
- Oven Shelves: 3 Heavy-Duty Self-Clean
- Lower Oven Bake and Broil Elements: 2,850W/3,600W
- Upper Oven Bake and Broil Elements: 2,500W/2,500W
- Convection Element: 2,500W