GE 5.0 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Smooth Top Electric Range - Slate
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: JCB630EJ
Dimensions: Width: 29.9'' Height: 47.75'' Depth: 27.8''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewGet your cook on with this practical 5.0 cubic foot smooth-top electric range from General Electric. Take advantage of the one piece upswept cooktop, which is not only easy to clean, but lets you see the hot surface indicator light and ribbon heating elements with ease. Get a good look at your roasting bird or sweet treats thanks to the ClearView™ oven window. Plus, use the certified Sabbath mode to keep cooked food warm when you're not using the oven.
- Two, 8" Ribbon Heating Elements
- Big ClearView Window
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- One-Piece Upswept Cooktop
Two, 8" Ribbon Heating Elements
With ribbon-heating elements, the warmth comes from brightly glowing elements positioned beneath the smooth surface. Heat is evenly directed straight up to the pan for high-speed cooking.
Big ClearView Window
Get an impressive view of the oven's large interior, so you can keep an eye on everything from baked goods to casseroles to holiday meals.
Hot Surface Indicator Lights
Cooking elements have a "hot surface" indicator light to let everyone know when the element is too hot to touch. Plus, it stays on until the element is completely cooled, even if the element is turned off.
Certified Sabbath Mode
Use the Sabbath mode to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish Sabbath and other holidays.
One Piece Upswept Cooktop
The CleanDesign™ upswept cooktop eliminates crevices so dirt has nowhere to hide. Cleaning after your culinary creations is fast and easy.
Full Features and Specifications
- Oven Capacity: 5.0 Cu. Ft.
- Backguard Type: Steel, Grey with Slate Overlay
- Easy Level System: Four Levelling Legs
- Handle Style: Designer-Style Stainless Steel
- Oven Door Type: Slate
- Textured Steel Side Panels: Black
- Window: Big ClearView Window
- Four-Pass Bake Element: 2,585 W
- Four-Pass Broil Element: 3,410 W
- Audible Pre-Heat Signal
- Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override
- Auto Self-Clean
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Clock and Kitchen Timer
- Cooktop Type: Smooth-Top
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Dual Element Bake
- Electronic Oven Control
- Left-Front Element: 6" 1,500 W
- Left-Rear Element: 8" 2,000 W
- Right-Front Element: 8" 2,000 W
- Right-Rear Element: 6" 1,500 W
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Glass-Ceramic Cooktop
- High/Low Broil
- Hot Surface: One
- Infinite Heat Controls
- One-Piece Upswept Cooktop: Porcelain Enamel
- Oven Interior Light
- Oven Rack Positions: Six
- Oven Racks: Chrome, Two
- Oven Temperature Display: Digitemp
- Oven Cleaning: Self-Clean
- QuickSet Controls: QuickSet III
- Removable Full-Width Storage Drawer
- Start Pad
- Surface Unit On: One
- Total Indicator Lights: Two
- Amps @ 240 V/208 V: 40
- EnerGuide Rating (kWh/year): 495
- KW Rating at 208 V: 7.9
- KW Rating at 240 V: 10.5
- Depth with Door Open: 46.25"
- Depth Including Handle: 27.75"