KitchenAid 30” Gas Convection Range with Baking Drawer - Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: KSGB900S
Dimensions: Width: 29.88'' Height: 36'' Depth: 26.37''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewMake every meal a culinary masterpiece with this KitchenAid 30” gas convection range. Use the baking drawer to produce beautiful pastries and stews, or just to keep a meal warm for your loved ones. Even-Heat™ true convection ensures your oven is always warm and ready to go, and the EasyConvect™ temperature conversion feature guides you to find the right heat to cook your dishes. With five burners to choose from and a 6.5 cu. ft. oven capacity, you will have enough room to make the meals you desire. Plus, the wireless temperature probe and glass touch controls allow you to oversee every detail so you can deliver the ultimate banquet.
- Baking Drawer
- Wireless Temperature Probe
- EasyConvect Conversion System
- Even-Heat True Convection
- Steam Rack
- Five Burners
- 6.5 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
- Aqualift® Self-Cleaning
- FIT Guarantee
- Glass Touch Controls
Created for the culinary multitasker, this baking drawer will let you produce several dishes at once. Use the bake, slow cook or keep warm functions to achieve your perfect meal.
Wireless Temperature Probe
Make sure your foods are cooked just right with this wireless temperature probe. With an easy-to-read monitor and alerts to let you know when your food is ready to serve, you won’t have to worry about serving over- or undercooked dishes again.
EasyConvect Conversion System
Always produce perfectly cooked food with this EasyConvect conversion system. This feature takes the guesswork out of convection cuisine, allowing you to focus on creating culinary delights.
Even-Heat True Convection
Every nook and cranny in your conventional oven will warm up to and stay at the perfect temperature thanks to this Even-Heat true convection system. Consistent warmth within the cavity ensures your meals are just right to serve your family and friends.
Take your cooking to the next level with this steam rack. Thanks to the additional moisture it provides, your meals will be juicy and mouth-watering.
With burner heat options ranging from 5,000 to 19,000 BTU, preparing delicate sauces and quick-heat stir fries is simple and problem-free. Plus, use the centre-rear burner as a bridge to cook large dishes on your stovetop.
6.5 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
Create the family feast you’ve always dreamed of with this extra-large oven capacity. With 6.5 cu. ft. inside your range, you’ll have plenty of room to roast a turkey or prepare succulent desserts for everyone to enjoy.
Time is on your side with this simple and quick Aqualift self-cleaning function. Using steam power to lift messes and stains from your oven, all you’ll need to do is wipe it clean for the next family banquet.
Customize your range to fit your kitchen layout. With KitchenAid’s FIT guarantee, you can match the height of your existing cabinetry using the flexible design elements included with this product.
Glass Touch Controls
Chic and easy to clean, this glass touch display easily allows you to program your oven to cook your meals just the way you want them.
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Range Type: Slide-In
- Size: 30”
- Oven Capacity: 6.5 cu. ft.
- Cooktop Element Style: Gas Burner
- Number of Cooking Elements: Five
- Element Type: Sealed Burner
- Left-Front Element Power: 19,000 BTU
- Left-Rear Element Power: 5,000 BTU
- Right-Front Element Power: 15,000 BTU
- Right-Rear Element Power: 9,200 BTU
- Centre-Rear Element Power: 8,000 BTU
- Cooktop Surface Colour: Co-ordinated
- Cooktop Surface Material: Porcelain-Coated Steel
- Dishwasher Safe
- Grate Finish: Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Number of Grates: Two
- Number of Oven Lights: Two
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust
- Power On Indicator Light
- Number of Oven Rack: Three
- Number of Rack Guides: Seven
- Oven Rack Types: One Max Capacity, One Gliding Roll-Out, One Steam Rack
- Aqualift Self-Cleaning
- Hidden Bake Element
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Roast
- Convection Element Type: Single Fan
- Bake Element Power: 18,000 BTU
- Broiler Element Power: 13,000 BTU
- Door Type: Metal and Glass
- Handle Material: Metal
- Handle Type: Stainless Steel Towel Bar Handles
- Features: Baking Drawer Bake, Baking Drawer Keep Warm, Baking Drawer Slow Cook, Clock, Cook Time, Delay Start, Keep Warm, Proofing, Steam Bake, Warm Zone
- Width: 29.88"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 26.37"
- Width: 31.5"
- Height: 43.5"
- Depth: 30.56"
- Weight: 235 lb.