KitchenAid 5.8 Cu. Ft. Gas Convection Range with Warming Drawer - Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: KFGS530S
Dimensions: Width: 29.94'' Height: 47.38'' Depth: 28.5''
Product OverviewCook like you've got your own reality TV show with this KitchenAid 5.8 cu. ft. gas convection range. You'll be preparing dishes like a real pro with the oven's large capacity and warming drawer, giving you more options for a meal plan. The steam rack adds moisture to the oven to help your meals cook faster, and give them the perfect amount of juiciness. You’ll also love how the Even-Heat™ True Convection maintains the perfect temperature for perfect cooking and baking.
- Warming Drawer
- Steam Rack
- Even-Heat True Convection
- Five Burners
- Aqualift® Self-Cleaning
- Professionally-Inspired Design
This separate warming and slow-cooking drawer give you more options for cooking a meal, and you'll be able to keep it warm until your family or guests are ready.
The steam rack lets you provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results to give you the juiciest and best meals you've ever cooked.
Even-Heat True Convection
True convection ensures the entire oven is kept at the perfect temperature, so your meals come out evenly-cooked and juicy on the inside.
You'll have the perfect range of cooking power, from 5,000 to 19,000 BTU. Quickly go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer, and cook more at once too.
Cleaning your new oven is hardly a chore. This innovative system combines low heat with water to help release baked-on spills in your oven.
This model looks great with professionally-inspired styling and sleek touches for the home.
- Stainless Steel Cooktop
- EasyConvect™ Conversion System
- SatinGlide® Racks
- Capacity: 5.8 cu. ft.
- Range Type: Freestanding
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Handle Type: Stainless Steel Towel Bar Handles
- Door Type: Metal and Glass
- Selections: Cook Time, Delay Start, Easy Convect Baked Goods, Easy Convect Meats, Easy Convect Pizza, Keep Warm Setting, Timer, Warm Zone, Warming Drawer Slow Cook
- Dishwasher Safe
- Cooktop Surface Colour: Colour Coordinated
- Grate Type: Continuous
- Number of Cooking Element: Five
- Element Power Range: 5,000 - 18,000 BTU
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grate Finish: Matte
- Number of Grates: Two
- Cooktop Surface Material: Stainless Steel
- Cooktop Element Style: Gas Burner
- Convection Element Power: 900 BTU
- Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust
- Number of Oven Lights: One
- Power On Indicator Light
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Roast
- Broiler Element Power: 11,000 BTU
- Hidden Bake Element
- Bake Element Power: 18,000 BTU
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number of Rack Guides: Seven
- Self-Cleaning: AquaLift® Self Clean
- Number of Oven Racks: Three
- Oven Rack Types: One Max Capacity, One Gliding Roll-Out, One Steam Rack