KitchenAid 7.1 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Dual Fuel Range with Baking Drawer - Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: YKSDB90S
Dimensions: Width: 29.88'' Height: 36'' Depth: 26.37''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewOpen the baking drawer and find yourself in another culinary realm with this KitchenAid 7.1 cu. ft. slide-in convection range. Dual-fuel combines the convenient control of a gas cooking surface with an electric oven, so you’ll have the best of both worlds. Your new baking drawer allows you to bake at a separate temperature from your oven, so you can cook twice as much at once and prepare quite the feast. The unique oven design and convection fan heat the entire oven to the perfect temperature and keep it there, ensuring you’ll get the best results convection can offer. This model also features a steam rack to add additional moisture to the oven’s inside for enhanced cooking results.
- Dual Fuel
- Baking Drawer
- Even-Heat™ True Convection
- Steam Rack
- Wireless Probe
- Five Cooking Elements
- 7.1 cu. ft. Total Capacity
This feature satisfies the culinary needs of the most demanding home cooks by combining the precise control of a gas cooking surface with the features of an electric oven. Find the perfect temperature for whatever you’re making, and discover a new era of cooking versatility.
This separate compartment allows you to keep dishes warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature from the oven, giving you lots of options to prepare a wonderful feast.
Even-Heat True Convection
True convection ensures the entire oven is kept at the perfect temperature, so your meals come out evenly cooked and juicy on the inside.
The steam rack provides additional moisture to the inside of the oven to cook the perfect roast or other foods more thoroughly.
This probe can be set to specific temperatures, and alerts you when the desired temperature is reached. The easy-to-read monitor lets you tend to the rest of the meal worry-free.
Five Cooking Elements
You’ll have five independent cooking surfaces to create your masterpieces on. With cooking power ranging from 5,000 to 19,000 BTU, you can quickly go from a delicate simmer to a rolling boil.
7.1 cu. ft. Total Capacity
You’ll appreciate the extra-large cooking oven capacity, letting you cook multiple dishes at once so you can have dinner on the table in no time.
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel
- Range Type: Slide-In
- Capacity: 7.1 cu. ft.
- Convertible to Propane (Includes Propane Kit)
- Cooktop Element Style: Gas Burner
- Grate Finish: Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Number of Grates: Two
- Element Power Range: 5,000-19,000 BTU
- Cooktop Surface Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Cooking Elements: Five
- Broiler Element Power: 4000W
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Convection Element Power: 3200W
- Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Roast
- Hidden Bake Element
- Number of Oven Racks: Three
- Oven Rack Type: One Max Capacity, One Gliding Roll-Out, One Steam Rack
- Self-Cleaning: AquaLift® Self Clean
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust
- Bake Element Power: 3600W at 240V
- Selections: Baking Drawer Bake, Baking Drawer Keep Warm, Baking Drawer Slow Cook, Clock, Cook Time, Delay Start, Keep Warm, Proofing, Steam Bake, Warm Zone