Whirlpool 5.8 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Gas Range – WFG745H0FS
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: WFG745HS
Dimensions: Width: 32'' Height: 48.75'' Depth: 29''
Product OverviewHave amazing cooking experiences with this Whirlpool slide-in gas range, designed to fit your kitchen and your lifestyle. The range features special Frozen Bake™ technology so you can skip the preheating process and go straight to cooking your favourite frozen foods. You'll also cook all of your meals more quickly thanks to true convection, which adjusts cooking time and temperature as needed. Large cookware heats evenly with the centre oval burner, and the EZ-2-Lift™ hinged cast iron grates make it easy to wipe up messes on the cooktop.
- Frozen Bake Technology
- EZ-2-Lift Hinged Cast-Iron Grates
- True Convection Cooking
Frozen Bake Technology
Frozen Bake technology cooks frozen foods faster by eliminating the need to preheat the oven. Just select the food type, temperature and cook time listed on the frozen item's package and the oven will start customizing. Now you can cook frozen pizza even faster, and lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries and pies can get from the oven to the table in less time.
EZ-2-Lift Hinged Cast-Iron Grates
Get quick access to spills on the cooktop with the EZ-2-Lift hinged cast-iron grates. The hinged design allows you to wipe under the grates without removing them entirely. For a more thorough clean, the grates are also dishwasher-safe.
True Convection Cooking
True convection cooking helps you cook foods faster by using a third element plus a fan to distribute hot air evenly over, under and around food.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Range Type: Freestanding
- Capacity: 5.8 cu. ft.
- Cooktop Element Style: Sealed Burner
- Cooktop Surface Colour: Colour Coordinated Black on Stainless
- Cooktop Surface Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Number of Cooking Element-Burners: 5
- Centre Rear Element-Burner Power: 8,000 BTU
- Centre Rear Element-Burner Type: Oval Burner
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 17,000 BTU
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: High Output
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Multi-Purpose
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 15,000 BTU
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: High Output
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 5,000 BTU
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Simmer
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Grate Finish: Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grate Type: Continuous With Hinge
- Number of Grates: 2
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust: Yes
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: No
- Power On Indicator Light: No
- Bake Element Power: 18,000 BTU
- Broiler Element Power: 11,000 BTU
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Convection Element Power: 925
- Convection Element Type: True
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Roast
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number of Oven Lights: 1
- Number of Rack Guides: 7
- Oven Rack Type: 2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity
- Self-Cleaning: AquaLift® Self Clean
- Drawer Type: Storage Drawer
- Handle Material: Metal
- Handle Type: Reach-Through Handle
- Selections: Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Energy Save Mode, Frozen Bake, Keep Warm Setting, Rapid Preheat, Sabbath Mode
- ADA Compliant: No