Whirlpool 6.4 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Electric Range – YWFE745H0FS
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 29.87'' Height: 47.87'' Depth: 27.75''
Product OverviewMake every recipe with greater ease thanks to the help of this Whirlpool freestanding electric range. True convection cooking heats food quickly and more evenly to reduce cooking times, and the oven automatically converts time to help everything come out ideally done. You can speed up bake times for frozen fare with Frozen Bake™ technology that lets you skip preheating. Plus, the FlexHeat™ triple radiant element on the cooktop adjusts for size to accommodate your cookware.
- Frozen Bake Technology
- TimeSavor™ Plus True Convection Cooking System
- FlexHeat Triple Radiant Element
Frozen Bake Technology
Frozen Bake technology cooks frozen foods faster by eliminating the need to preheat the oven. Just select the food type, temperature and cook time listed on the frozen item's package and the oven will start customizing. Now you can cook frozen pizza even faster, and lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries and pies can get from the oven to the table in less time.
TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking System
Seal in flavor and juices and cut roasting time with TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking. A rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the oven circulate hot air over, under and around food to bake quicker than an oven without true convection.
FlexHeat Triple Radiant Element
The FlexHeat triple radiant element is like having three elements in one. A six-inch inner ring is great for smaller pots and pans, while nine-inch and 12-inch outer rings make room to heat larger cookware.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Range Type: Freestanding
- Capacity: 6.4 cu. ft.
- Cooktop Element Style: Smoothtop
- Cooktop Surface Colour: Black
- Cooktop Surface Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Number of Cooking Element-Burners: 5
- Centre Rear Element-Burner Power: 100 W
- Centre Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Centre Rear Element-Burner Type: Radiant
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 3,000 W
- Left Front Element-Burner Size: 12"/9"/6"
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: Radiant
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 300 W/1,300 W
- Left Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Radiant Melt
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 3,000 W
- Right Front Element-Burner Size: 9"/6"
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: Radiant
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 1,200 W
- Right Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Radiant
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust: Yes
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Power On Indicator Light: Yes
- Bake Element Power: 3,600 W
- Broiler Element Power: 3,600 W@240 V
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Convection Element Power: 925
- Convection Element Type: True
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Roast
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number of Oven Lights: 1
- Number of Rack Guides: 7
- Oven Rack Type: 2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity
- Self-Cleaning: AquaLift® Self Clean
- Drawer Type: Storage Drawer
- Handle Material: Metal
- Handle Type: Reach-Through Handle
- Selections: Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Energy Save Mode, Frozen Bake, Keep Warm Setting, Rapid Preheat, Sabbath Mode
- UL: Yes