LG 24 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Smart Cooling System – White
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: LFC24786W
Dimensions: Width: 32.75'' Height: 69.44'' Depth: 34.25''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewThis LG 24 cu. ft. refrigerator with SmartDiagnosis™ and Linear Compressor motor with 10-year warranty give the conscious consumer peace of mind for years to come. Revel in the smart capacity interior design allowing for control of storage. The assurance of the smart cooling system in keeping foods fresher longer is evident as multiple vents allow for proper air circulation. Smart technology made for the smart consumer.
- Smart Capacity
- Smart Cooling System
- Linear Compressor with 10-Year Warranty
The slim, sleek design of this 33-inch refrigerator may be deceiving, but as you open the French doors to display the full 24 cu. ft. of interior space, you will not be disappointed. Innovative storage solutions complete with spill protector tempered glass make for endless (and clean) possibilities.
Smart Cooling System
Designed for optimal humidity and temperature control, the smart cooling system keeps food fresher, longer. Multiple strategically placed vents allow for continuous airflow to keep smelly odours from taking over.
Linear Compressor with 10-Year Warranty
Fewer moving parts in the linear compressor motor make for fewer opportunities to break down. LG’s 10-year warranty confidently backs the innovative technology of the linear compressor motor, giving peace of mind to the conscious consumer.
Self-diagnosing technology uses a Wi-Fi connection on a consumer’s smartphone or tablet to troubleshoot mechanical issues, thereby eliminating unnecessary service calls. LG customer service is on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week should something go wrong with your appliance.
Full Features and Specifications:
- Refrigerator: 16.1 cu. ft.
- Freezer: 7.5 cu. ft.
- Total: 26.6 cu. ft.
- Freezer Door Type: Drawer
- Energy Star® Qualified: Yes
- Energy Consumption (kWh/year): 471
- Smart Cooling System: Yes
- Multi-Air Flow: Yes
- Temperature Controls: Internal LED
- Temperature Sensors: 4
- Linear Compressor™: Yes
- LoDecibel™ Operation: Yes
- Door Alarm: Yes
- Number of Shelves: 4 Split (4 Fixed)
- Cantilevered Shelves: Hybrid
- Shelf Construction: Spill Protector Tempered Glass
- Crisper Bins: 2 Humidity Crispers
- Glide N’ Serve™ Pantry Drawer: Yes
- Refrigerator Light: Ceiling LED
- No. of Door Bins: 8 (5 adj. Gallon, 2 Kids Basket, 1 Dairy)
- Door Bin Construction: 2 Piece (clear and opaque)
- Drawers: 2
- Divider: Yes (lower)
- IcePlus™ Ice Maker: Ready
- Ice Bin: Yes
- Handle: Smart Pull Handle
- Freezer Light: Ceiling LED
- Foam Door Insulation: Cyclo Pentane (No CFC, No HCFC)
- Contour Door: Yes
- Hidden Hinges: Yes
- Back: Flush and Metal cover over mechanical parts
- Colour: Stainless Steel (ST)
- Handles: Matching Commercial Handle
- Depth with Handles: 35 1/2"
- Depth without Handles: 33"
- Depth without Door: 29"
- Depth (Total with Door Open): 46"
- Height to Top of Case: 68 5/8"
- Height to Top of Door Hinge: 69 7/8"
- Width: 32 3/4"
- Width (door open 90 deg. with handle): 41 1/4"
- Width (door open 90 deg. without handle): 36 1/4"
- Door Edge Clearance with Handle:4 1/4"
- Door Edge Clearance without Handle: 2"
- Installation Clearance: Side 1/8", Top 1", Back 1"
- Weight (lbs): 253/276 (unit/carton)
- Carton Dimensions (WxHxD): 34 3/8" x 70 1/2" x 37 3/4"
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labour, 7 year parts on the sealed system, 10 years parts on linear compressor