Bosch® 27" Double Wall Oven - Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: HBN8651U
Dimensions: Width: 26.75'' Height: 52.06'' Depth: 23.5''
Product OverviewMultitask like never before with this Bosch double wall oven. You’ll be juggling multiple dishes like a true chef with 12 specialized cooking modes in the upper cavity, and four in the lower cavity. Your finest dishes require the finest quality oven, and with genuine European convection in the upper cavity and thermal cooking in the lower cavity, the dishes that make you famous will be even better than before.
- Double Oven
- 12 Specialized Cooking Modes and Settings
- Genuine European Convection
- Meat Probe
Double the ovens means double the dishes you can prepare at once. Prepare two different meals with different settings and serve the feast you’ve always been dreaming about.
12 Specialized Cooking Modes and Settings
No less than 12 specialized cooking modes in the upper cavity make gourmet cooking easy, so you’ll be preparing meals you never imagined. Plus, bake, broil, roast and warm settings in the lower cavity add to the versatility of this unit, and add to your versatility as a cook.
Genuine European Convection
Genuine European convection is an advanced circulation system that cooks food more evenly by optimizing heat circulation. A third heating element surrounds the convection fan, circulating preheated air throughout the oven and cooking foods to perfection.
A built-in temperature gauge helps you keep tabs on larger dishes like roasts and poultry. When your dish reaches the pre-set internal temperature, the oven beeps and turns itself off.
- Cooking Method in Second Cavity: Top/Bottom Heating, Top Heating, 1/3 Bottom Heat, Variable Small-Area Grill, Warming
- Cleaning System in Cavity One: Self-Cleaning
- Cleaning System in Cavity Two: Easy to Clean Enamel
- Bake Element Wattage in Cavity One: 2,400W
- Broil Element Wattage in Cavity Two: 3,800W
- Convection Element Wattage in Cavity One: 2,000W
- CSA Approval Certification
- Energy Source: Electric
- Width: 26.75"
- Height: 52.06"
- Depth: 23.5"
- Width: 34"
- Height: 53.86"
- Depth: 31.5"
- Weight: 328 lb.