Bosch 30" Convection Single Wall Oven - Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: HBL8451UC
Dimensions: Width: 29.75'' Height: 29'' Depth: 23.5''
Product OverviewFind great taste and great style with this 30", 4.6 cu. ft., electric, convection, single wall oven by Bosch. Designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry, this model features 12 specialized cooking modes for gourmet dining made easy. Its genuine European convection technology optimizes heat circulation to cook food up to 30% faster. Plus, as an added benefit, a meat probe automatically turns the oven off when your dish reaches the right temperature, ensuring all your dishes are perfect.
- Genuine European convection
- 12 cooking modes
- Meat probe temperature gauge
- Telescopic rack
- EcoClean™ self-clean cycle
- SteelTouch™ buttons and QuietClose™ door
Genuine European Convection
Your homemade dishes will taste better than ever and cook up to 30% faster thanks to this oven’s genuine European convection technology. Powered by Bosch’s advanced circulation system, a powerful third heating element surrounds the convection fan, circulating preheated air throughout the oven and helping food cook more evenly.
12 Cooking Modes
Choose the ideal setting for your dish thanks to 12 specialized cooking modes built into this fantastic wall oven. From convection roast to half-width variable grill, this kitchen essential was deigned to suit all your culinary needs. Plus, it features four custom cooking modes: pizza, pie, warm and proof.
Meat Probe Temperature Gauge
Designed to keep tabs on large roasts and poultry dishes, this built-in meat probe temperature gauge helps you make the juiciest, tastiest meals you’ve ever set on the table. When the probe detects your dish has reached the internal temperature you want, the oven beeps and turns itself off. This way, you’ll have complete temperature control over your show-stopping main dish.
For easy basting and safe access to dishes, Bosch’s designers installed a telescopic rack, which glides on ball bearings over the open oven door to easily reach hot food.
EcoClean Self-Clean Cycle
Bosch’s two-hour EcoClean self-clean cycle helps you spend your time in the kitchen cooking yummy dishes, not cleaning big messes. Plus, the cycle runs for the shortest time possible to improve its energy efficiency.
SteelTouch Buttons and QuietClose Door
Not only does this Bosch wall oven look fantastic and have impressive cooking options, it also operates easily. Its SteelTouch buttons make setting the oven a breeze, while its QuietClose door is guided by dampened hinges to softly shut the door.
Full Features and Specifications
- Capacity: 4.6 cu. ft.
- Cooking Methods: Third Element Convection; Convection Bake; Convection Broil; Convection Roast; Conventional Heat; Dough Proofing Setting; Half-Width Variable Grill; Pizza Setting; Sabbath Function; Top Heating; Third Bottom Heating; Warming
- Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Interior Lights: 2
- Timer Settings: Alarm, On, Off, Timer
- Included Accessories: 3 Oven Racks, 1 Temperature Probe
- Approval Certificate: CSA
- Energy Source: Electric
- Bake Element: 2400W
- Broil Element: 3800W
- Convection Element: 2000W
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 29"
- Width: 29 3/4"
- Depth: 23 1/2"
- Weight: 174 lb.
- Height: 31 1/4"
- Width: 34"
- Depth: 31 1/2"
- Weight: 193 lb.