Be the cooking connoisseur of your home with this Bosch 800 series single wall oven. Convection baking ensures your food cooks quickly and evenly for professional – A.K.A. delicious – results. A temperature probe monitors large roasts and poultry dishes, and automatically turns the oven off when your food is done. With 10 specialized cooking modes, you can adjust the oven based on the meal you're preparing. When dinner is done, the EcoClean™ cycle zaps messes from the oven so you can spend more time with your loved ones.
- Convection Baking
- Specialized Cooking Modes
- EcoClean™ Cycle
- Temperature Probe
Your homemade dishes will taste better than ever and cook faster thanks to this oven’s convection technology.
Specialized Cooking Modes
Choose the ideal setting for your dish thanks to 10 specialized cooking modes built into this fantastic oven.
This two-hour self-clean cycle allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning. It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
This built-in temperature gauge is perfect for keeping tabs on large roasts and poultry dishes. When your dish reaches the preset internal temperature, the oven beeps and turns itself off – giving you optimal temperature control.
Full Features and Specifications
- Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Interior Lights: 2
- Timer Settings: Alarm, Off, On, Timer
- Included Accessories: 3 Oven Racks, 1 Temperature Probe
- Bake Element Wattage: 2,400 W
- Broil Element Wattage: 3,800 W
- Convection Element Wattage: 2,000 W
- Approval Certificates: CSA
- Watts: 5,000 W
- Current: 30 A
- Volts: 240/208
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Plug Type: Fixed Connection, No Plug
- Energy Source: Electric
- Required Cut-Out Size: 25.5" W x 27" – 28.63" H x 23.5" D
- Power Cord Length: 50"