GE 10 Cu. Ft. Double Wall Oven – PT7550EHES
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: PT7550HE
Dimensions: Width: 29.75'' Height: 53'' Depth: 26.75''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewDiscover your inner foodie with this GE double wall oven. The Precise Air convection system uses an innovative fan that rotates one way then reverses direction to allow heated air to circulate evenly around food. Plus, a third heating element surrounds the fan and delivers consistent heat for True European convection. Turn on Steam Clean and after 30 minutes you can simply wipe away residue from your oven. To make lifting dishes in and out of the stove a cinch, the oven rack glides smoothly in and out on stainless steel ball bearings.
- Glass Touch Oven Controls
- Steam Clean
- Precise Air Convection System
- Extension Gliding Roller Rack
Glass Touch Oven Controls
The controls feature a smooth glass design that is both easy to operate and easy to clean.
Fill the reservoir with water and set your oven to "Steam Clean." After 30 minutes, you're can wipe clean all grime and residue.
Precise Air Convection System
The Precise Air convection system uses an innovative fan that rotates one way then reverses direction to allow heated air to circulate evenly around food. Plus, a third heating element surrounds the fan and delivers consistent heat for True European convection.
Extension Gliding Roller Rack
The rack glides smoothly in and out on stainless steel ball bearings for easy access, and is designed to remain in the oven during the self-clean cycle.
Full Features and Specifications
- Lower Oven: 5.0 Cu. Ft.
- Upper Oven: 5.0 Cu. Ft.
- 10-Pass Bake Element: 2,850 W
- 10-Pass Broil Element: 4,300 W
- Audible Preheat Signal: Yes
- Auto Oven Shut-Off Override: Yes
- Automatic Meat Thermometer (Probe): Upper
- Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock: Both
- C or F Programmable: Yes
- Certified Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Control Local Capability: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Upper
- Convection Element: 2,400 W
- Delay Bake Option with Cook & Hold: Yes
- Digipad: Yes
- Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer: Yes
- Embossed Rack Positions: 7
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Gliding Oven Racks: 1
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Interior Lights: 2
- Number of Ovens: Double
- Optional Clock Display: Yes
- Optional Closed Door Broil: Yes
- Oven Cavity Colour: Black
- Oven Interior: Convection Self-Clean
- Oven Interior Light: Halogen (2)
- Oven Light Pad: Yes
- Oven Racks: 2 Heavy-Duty Self-Clean Oven Racks (Lower)/ 1 Heavy-Duty Self-Clean Oven Rack & 1 Roller Rack (Upper)
- Precise Air Convection System: Upper
- Proofing Mode: Yes
- Self-Clean: Yes
- SmartSet Controls: Glass Touch
- Start Pad: Yes
- Steam Clean: Yes
- Temperature Display: Yes
- Thermal Bake/Thermal Roast: Yes
- TrueTemp™ System: Yes
- Variable Broil: Yes
- Variable Cleaning Time w/ Delay Clean Option: Yes
- Warm Mode: Yes
Power and Ratings:
- Amp Rating at 208 V: 40
- Amp Rating at 240 V: 20
- KW Rating at 208 V: 6.8
- KW Rating at 240 V: 9
Weights and Dimensions:
- Cabinet Width Required: 30"