Electrolux 30" 4.8 Cu. Ft. Single Wall Oven – Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: EI30EW35S
Dimensions: Width: 29'' Height: 29'' Depth: 24.5''
Product OverviewThis single wall oven from Electrolux offers it all. It preheats 25% faster than traditional preheat, while its Perfect Convect³® features a third convection element for consistently even results across all racks. From bake to slow cook, you’ll easily find the best option for your dish thanks this unit’s multiple cooking modes. What’s more, Fresh Clean™ self-cleaning technology helps keep this oven looking like new without your elbow grease.
- Perfect Convect³ Technology
- Multiple Cooking Modes
- Fresh Clean Technology
- Convection Conversion
- Hidden Bake Element
- IQ-Touch™ Controls
Perfect Convect³ Technology
Electrolux’s PerfectConvect³ technology features a third convection element for consistently even results across all racks, helping produce perfect pumpkin pies and mouth-watering meatloaves.
Multiple Cooking Modes
This oven makes it simple to find the perfect option for the dish you’re preparing with its seven cooking modes. Options include bake, broil, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil, keep warm and slow cook.
Fresh Clean Technology
Keep your oven sparkling while eliminating virtually all odours and smoke with this oven’s Fresh Clean self-cleaning technology.
Thanks to convection conversion, this oven automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection for consistent results.
Hidden Bake Element
The previously exposed bottom element is now hidden thanks to the hidden bake oven interior, providing a cleaner interior appearance and easier cleanup.
This oven’s IQ-Touch control panel displays all cooking options at all times, making it quick and easy to find the perfect cooking mode for whatever you’re preparing.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Configuration: Single
- Automatic Delay, Cook and Shut-Off (12-Hour)
- Controls: Electronic IQ-Touch
- C° or F° Programmable
- Door Design: Luxury-Hold™ Oven Door
- Door Handle: Signature Soft-Arc
- Door Window: Extra-Large Glass
- Included Accessories: Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Approved for Under-Counter Installation
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Amp Rating at 240/208V: 19.2/16.8
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 20
- Capacity: 4.8 cu. ft.
- Baking Options: Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favourite, Temperature Probe, Fast Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Perfect Convect³ with Variable 2-Speed Fans
- Convectional Racks: 2
- Convection Roasting Rack
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: 1
- Hidden Bake Element
- Convection Element: 2,500W
- Electric Bake Element: 2,200W
- Six-Pass Broil Element: 4,000W
- Interior: Signature Cobalt Blue
- Fresh Clean™ Technology
- Self-Clean Options with Door Lock: 3
- Interior Lighting: Dual 25W Halogen