You can dry all of your family's clothes and linens in this GE 7.2 cubic feet gas dryer. With cycles for cottons, casuals and delicates, you can choose the right cycle for each load of laundry. Plus, four different heat cycles offer additional customization. The less dry cycle is great for delicate items that may shrink, while the more dry cycle can be used to thoroughly dry bulky items, like your comforter.
- Rotary Electromechanical Controls
- Four Heat Selections
- Extended Tumble
- Removable Up-Front Lint Filter
- Long-Venting Capability
Rotary Electromechanical Controls
Setting your chosen laundry cycle is simple with these easy-to-use controls.
Four Heat Selections
Multiple heat selections let you choose the right temperature for every load.
Say goodbye to wrinkled or creased clothes thanks to extended tumble. Your dryer will tumble your clothes without heat to keep them looking good.
Removable Up-Front Lint Filter
Cleaning your lint filter after every load is essential, and since this filter is placed in the front of the dryer, accessing it is easy.
You can enjoy more flexible installation choices thanks to this dryer's long equivalent ducting performance.
Full Features and Specifications
- Cottons: More Dry, Optimum Dry, Less Dry, Extended Tumble
- Towels: Yes
- Timed Dry: Quick Fluff (10 Min), De-wrinkle (20 Min), Damp Dry (30 Min), 40 Min, 50 Min, 60 Min, 70 Min, 80 Min
- Number of Cycles: 3, 4 Levels
- Air Fluff: Yes
- Delicates: More Dry, Less Dry, Extended Tumble
- Casuals: More Dry, Less Dry, Cool Down, Extended Tumble
- Quick Fluff: Yes
- Exhaust Options: 3-Way (Back, Right and Left)
- End-of-Cycle: Off, Medium, Loud
- Drum Interior: DuraDrum2
- Wrinkle Care Option: Yes
- Heat Selections: 4
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Control Type: Rotary Electromechanical
- Reverse-a-Door: Yes
- Removable Up-Front Lint Filter: Yes
- Long Vent: Yes
- Dryer Interior Light: Yes
- Front Metallic Filter: Yes
Power and Ratings
- Gas (BTU/HR): 22,000 Factory-Equipped for Natural Gas
- Volts/Watts/Amps: 240 V; 5,600 W; 24 A; 60 Hz or 208 V; 4,400 W; 22 A; 60 Hz