Whirlpool 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer – YWED85HEFC
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 28.87'' Height: 40.44'' Depth: 32.38''
Product OverviewIs your laundry not coming out dry" Then get a load of this electric dryer from Whirlpool. The advanced moisture sensing system actively monitors the wetness levels of the drum contents and adjusts the cycle accordingly. This means no more damage from over-drying. When your load is complete, the Wrinkle Shield™ option tumbles intermittingly to keep wrinkles from setting in. Finally, when utility costs spike, you can use the EcoBoost™ option to keep your machine as efficient as possible, one of the reasons why this dryer is Energy Star® Qualified.
- Advanced Moister Sensing
- Tap Touch Controls with Memory
- Steam Refresh Cycle
- Wrinkle Shield Option
- Energy Star Qualified
Advanced Moister Sensing
By using three sensors to track moisture and temperature, advanced moisture sensing helps to prevent damage caused by over-drying, adapting drying times to end the cycle at just the right time.
Tap Touch Controls with Memory
Start your next load quickly using the sleek control interface of the Tap Touch controls with memory. This technology allows direct access to dryer functions and even remembers your last cycle and settings to save you time.
Steam Refresh Cycle
Clothes are ready to wear thanks to the Steam Refresh cycle. It releases wrinkles and reduces odours without rewashing.
Wrinkle Shield Option
Help keep wrinkles from setting into your clean clothes with intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends. The process lasts for up to 140 minutes or until you open the dryer door.
Energy Star Qualified
Energy Star Qualified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
Full Features and Specifications
Additional Key Features:
- EcoBoost Option
- Quad Baffles
- 7.4 Cubic Foot Capacity
- Undercounter Installation
- Sanitize Cycle
- Quick Dry Cycle
Configuration and Overview:
- Energy Star® Qualified: Yes
- Venting Direction: Left, Right, Bottom, Rear
- Maximum Vent Length: 64
- Fuel Type: Electric
Cycle and Options:
- Number of Cycles 8
- Cycle Selections Bulky Items, Delicates, Heavy Duty, Normal, Quick Dry, Sanitize, Steam Refresh, Timed Dry
- Moisture Sensor Yes
- Temperature Selections Air Only, High, Low, Medium
- Options Control Lock, Eco Boost™, End of Cycle Signal, Wrinkle Shield™
- Cycle Time Remaining Yes
- EcoBoost™/Energy Saver: EcoBoost™
- Lint Filter Indicator Yes
- Sound Package No
- Stackable: Yes
- Pedestal Options: Yes
- Drum Light: No
- Display Type: Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining
- Drum Material: Powder Coat
- Drying Rack: Not Included
- Steam Hose Y Connector: Yes
- Feedback-Status Indicators: Check Vent, Cool Down, Damp, Done (Clothes Dry), Estimated Time Remaining, Sensing, Steaming, Wet, Wrinkle Shield™
- Dryness Levels Selections: Less, More, Normal
- Number of Dryness Levels: 3
- Depth With Door Open 90 Degree: 51"
- Minimum Height: 38.75"
- Maximum Height: 39"