See what a difference customized cleaning can make for every load with this Maytag top-load washer. The PowerWash® agitator uses high-tech sensors to monitor conditions in the drum and adjusts water levels as needed to ensure everything comes out perfectly clean. The washer also releases fabric softener at the optimal moment. Plus, when you're washing heavily soiled fabrics, use the deep water wash cycle for a more thorough, stain-fighting clean.
- PowerWash Cycle
- PowerWash Agitator
- Deep Water Wash Cycle
The PowerWash cycle attacks stains with extra cleaning action from a wash system that uses PowerWash agitator technology, extended cycle times and heated water to remove everyday tough stains in a single wash.
The Maytag PowerWash agitator uses sensing technology to adjust water levels for maximum effectiveness and dispenses fabric softener at the right time during each cycle.
Deep Water Wash Cycle
Deep water wash gives you more water when you want it by raising the water level during the wash cycle to give a thorough soak to heavily soiled loads.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- UL: Yes
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- CEE Tier: Not Rated
- Capacity (IEC): 4.2 cu. ft.
- Amps: 15 or 20
Cycle and Options:
- Number of Wash Cycles: 11
- Washer Cycle Selections: Bulky/Sheets, Clean Washer, Cold Wash, Deep Water Wash, Drain & Spin, Hand Wash, Normal, PowerWash, Rinse & Spin, Soak, Wrinkle Control
- Number of Spin Speeds: 2
- Temperature Combinations: Cold, Cool, Hot, Tap Cold, Warm
- Display Type: Cycle Indicator Lights, Digital
- Drum Material: Stainless Steel
- Hoses Included: Yes
- Pedestal Options: Yes
- Details|Stackable: No
- LED Colour: Green
- Feedback-Status Indicators: Done, Rinse, Sensing, Spin, Wash
- Sound Package: No
60 Day Money Back Guarantee - Claim Form