Dyson Cinetic™ Big Ball™ Multi-Floor
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 13.66'' Height: 15.71'' Depth: 12.13''
Product OverviewClean your home with ease using this Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Multi-Floor canister vacuum. Made with Ball technology, this vacuum manoeuvres easily around corners and obstacles, and even self-rights itself after being toppled over. Dyson Cinetic science uses 36 oscillating cyclone tips to ensure there's no loss of suction. The carbon fibre turbine tool picks up fine dust and ground-in dirt to make vacuuming less of a chore, while the articulated handle gives you full 360-degree articulation for easy and versatile cleaning. Plus, the hygienic bin-emptying mechanism ensures dirt and dust go straight into the garbage – no need to get your hands dirty.
- Dyson Cinetic Science
- Ball Technology
- No Filters to Wash or Replace
- Carbon Fibre Turbine Floor Tool
- Articulated Handle
- Hygienic Bin-Empting Mechanism
- Gets Back Up When Toppled
Dyson Cinetic Science
Other vacuums lose suction, leaving more and more microscopic dust particles and allergens in your home. With Dyson Cinetic vacuums, 36 cyclone tips oscillate at up to 5,000 hertz, preventing microscopic dust from building up and blocking the airflow – which means there’s no loss of suction, year after year.
With improved stability, Dyson Big Ball canister vacuums manoeuvre easily around obstacles and corners.
No Filters to Wash or Replace
Other vacuums with inefficient cyclones let dust pass through to the filter. Without regular maintenance, the filters will clog – causing suction to drop. With Dyson Cinetic vacuums, the cyclones are so efficient, there’s no need to wash or replace a filter. And with no bags to buy, there’s no extra costs.
Carbon Fibre Turbine Floor Tool
The carbon fibre turbine floor tool picks up fine dust and the stiff nylon bristles help remove ground-in dirt.
The wand’s handle easily rotates in three directions, allowing full 360-degree articulation for greater control and easy, versatile cleaning.
Hygienic Bin-Empting Mechanism
The new bin-emptying mechanism uses a silicone wiper that slides down the shroud to hygienically drive out trapped dust and debris.
Gets Back Up When Toppled
Other vacuums fall down and stay down. Only Dyson Big Ball canister vacuums pick themselves up.
Full Features and Specifications
- Suction Power: 215 AW
- Bin Volume: 1.6 L
- Cord Length: 6.6 m
- Maximum Reach: 10.75 m
- Cyclone Technology: Dyson Cinetic Science
- Filtration: No Filter to Wash or Replace
- Cleaner Head: Carbon Fibre Turbine Head
In the Box:
- Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Multi-Floor
- Carbon Fibre Turbine Head
- Articulating Hard Floor Tool
- Soft Dusting Brush
- Stair Tool
- Combination Tool