NuTone 500-Air Watt Central Vacuum System – NCKIT1000
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: NCKIT10S
Dimensions: Width: 13.25'' Height: 29.25'' Depth: 14.75''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewThis NuTone central vacuum system is convenient in every way. Large, ergonomic latches on the debris pail make it easy to empty the pail while limiting contact with dust. Designed for homes up to 4,000 square feet, this compact unit delivers 500 air watts of power to ensure your house gets the clean you want. The Flow-Thru motor allows for quieter overall operation so you won't disturb nap time. Plus, the included tool set means you can get into all those pesky nooks and crannies.
- Easy-to-Remove Debris Pail
- 500 Air Watts
- Flow-Thru Motor
- Tool Set
Easy-to-Remove Debris Pail
Large, ergonomic latches on the debris pail make emptying your central vacuum a breeze. The easy-to-remove pail is easy to handle and limits contact with dust.
500 Air Watts
Designed for homes up to 4,000 square feet, this compact power unit features a one-stage motor that delivers 500 air watts of power.
The Flow-Thru motor allows for quieter overall operation. It doesn't require air vents in the power unit or a muffler.
The tool set includes standard floor brush, telescopic wand for static tools, natural bristle upholstery tool, round dusting brush and crevice tool.
Full Features and Specifications:
- cULus Listed power unit
- 22.7-litre disposable bag that typically needs replacing approximately every 6 months
- Wall-mount bracket for simple, safe and secure mounting
- Oversized debris pail handles
- Six foot (1.8 m) long power cord
- 30-foot crushproof hose, including hose hanger
- Tool set includes: standard floor brush, telescopic wand for static tools, natural bristle upholstery tool, round dusting brush and crevice tool