Digitize your vinyl collection with this USB turntable from Sony. Whether you have shelf after shelf of classic albums, or just a few LPs that you want to transfer to your digital music library, this easy-to-use tool allows you to do just that. With smooth playback features, excellent sound reproduction and both 33 1/3 and 45 rpm operating speeds, the USB turntable allows you to convert your favourite songs into an MP3 format you can use to add to your iPod or put onto a CD.
- The turntable uses USB output for quick, easy vinyl-to-MP3 conversion
- Select from two operating speeds: 33 1/3 and 45 rpm.
- The high-quality belt drive system allows for smoother playback.
- A diamond stylus is used for superb sound reproduction.
- Because the machine is fully automatic, your records are protected from scratches and damage.
- System Full / Semiauto: Yes / -
- Drive Direct / Belt: - / Yes
- Motor Servo System: DC-Servo
- Turntable Size: 29.5 cm
- Turntable Speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
- Tonearm Type: S Shape
- Tonearm Length: 195 mm
- Stylus Force (Tracking Force): Fix (3.5±1.0g)
- MM/MC Pickup: MM
- Pickup Type (Stylus): N-6516-1
- Phono EQ On/Off Switch: Yes
- 2Ch Analog Audio Output: 1 (RAC PIN Cord)
- USB Out: Yes
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WRMS)
Power and Weight:
- Power Requirements: AC230-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (in Operation): 2W
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb)
What's in the Box"
- Operating Instructions
- Platter (with Drive Belt)
- Rubber Mat
- 45 rpm adapter
- USB Cable
- CD-ROM (Sound Forge Audio Studio LE)