Elevate your home audio with this Yamaha YSP-1600 digital sound projector. Through one stylishly slim soundbar and digital sound projector technology, eight array speakers reproduce 5.1-channel surround sound throughout your room, immersing you in a full spectrum of audio. Bluetooth wireless streaming allows you to share your podcasts and music files from your mobile devices, or pair this unit with other MusicCast devices for seamless audio enjoyment throughout your house. No matter whether you're relaxing to your favourite tunes or watching the latest blockbuster, you'll make the most out of every decibel.
- True Surround Sound
- Dual Built-in Subwoofers
- Wireless Music Streaming
- Clear Voice Dialogue Mode
MusicCast employs a high-performance wireless network to deliver music and audio enjoyment. It can stream digital music content from your smartphone, PC or NAS to other MusicCast devices in your home. It can also share the music from external devices such as a TV or Blu-ray player connected to the YSP-1600. Audio content from Bluetooth-connected smartphones or tablets can also be streamed to MusicCast devices in multiple rooms.
True Surround Sound
Yamaha's unique digital sound projector technology achieves actual (not virtual) surround sound in your home theatre. Eight 2.8-centimeter high-quality array speakers create beams of sound that are precisely time and direction controlled using digital signal processing. The sound reflects off the walls, enveloping you in true surround sound. Beam positions can be adjusted using the remote control or a smartphone app, allowing many people to enjoy the realistic, expansive sound.
Dual Built-in Subwoofers
Two upward-facing powerful 8.5-centimeter subwoofers are built into the ends of the unit. Combined with the bass reflex port and wide, large-volume body, the SRT-1600 will deliver clear, deep and expansive bass to enhance the enjoyment of movies and music.
Wireless Music Streaming
Enjoy music from your smartphone or tablet wirelessly using a Bluetooth connection. You can also use the convenient AirPlay function for wireless music streaming from iPhone or iPads. In addition, a Bluetooth standby mode provides the convenience of having the YSP-1600 turn on and off automatically.
Clear Voice Dialogue Mode
Clear Voice raises the level of dialogue and narration while maintaining overall sound quality. Movies and TV shows, sports commentary and news broadcasts are more clearly audible.
Full Features and Specifications
- Drivers: 2.8 cm (1.13") x 8 beam drivers
- Output Channel: 5.1-Channel
- Output Power: 80 W Total Power: 2.5 W x 8 Beam Drivers + 60 W (30 W x 2) Subwoofer
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.4 W (HDMI Control OFF, Network Standby OFF), 1.8 W (Network Standby ON, Wi-Fi Connection)
- Subwoofer: Dual 8.5 cm (3.25") Subwoofers
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1000 x 65 x 130 mm ; 39.38" x 2.5" x 5.13" (without Antenna)
- Weight: 4.7 kg; 10.4 lb.
- HDMI: 1 in, 1 out
- Digital Optical: 1 in
- Analog Audio: 1 in (Stereo Mini Jack)
- Subwoofer Output: Yes
- 4K Pass-Through: Yes (60p)
- 3D Pass-Through: Yes
- ARC: Yes
- CEC: Yes
- Auto Lip-Sync: Yes
- Surround Technology: Digital Sound Projector
- CINEMA DSP Movie: 1
- CINEMA DSP Music: 1
- CINEMA DSP Entertainment: 5 (Movie, Music, Sports, Game, TV Programs)
- Dolby Digital: Yes
- Dolby Pro Logic II: Yes
- DTS: Yes
- LPCM: Yes
- Wireless Music Streaming: Yes (with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi)
- Wi-Fi: Yes (with Wireless Direct)
- AirPlay: Yes
- Bluetooth Version/Profile: Ver. 2.1 + EDR / A2DP, AVRCP*; (Audio Codec) SBC, AAC* (*Receiving Only)
- Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range: 10 m / 33 ft. 10" (without Interference)
- Ethernet: Yes
- App Control: Yes (MusicCast CONTROLLER, HOME THEATER CONTROLLER [WLAN])
- TV Remote Repeater: Yes