Take your television sound into the 21st century with this 400-watt soundbar and wireless subwoofer from Sony. Whether you want to stream your music or podcasts from Google Cast online, or simply make the most out of movie night, you can thanks to the wireless audio through both built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®. The slim and powerful soundbar panel mounts easily onto the wall, leaving your living room clean and cable-free. No matter how you enjoy this package, the sophisticated sound reproduction will leave your senses inspired.
- Multi-Room Listening
- Cinematic S-Force Pro Front Surround
- Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE)
- Bluetooth Wireless Streaming
Fill your home with the sound of your favourite tracks thanks to multi-room listening. Use the SongPal app to group selected Sony soundbars and speakers together, and then stream music from a PC or your home network into multiple rooms throughout your home. It's the perfect way to enjoy your favourite songs without being tied to one room.
Cinematic S-Force Front Surround
S-Force Pro front surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag and sound wave spectrum using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you'll be able to enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
Unique to Sony, ClearAudio+ automatically adjusts sound settings for an enriching listening experience. By bringing together expertise in digital signal processing technologies, ClearAudio+ is able to optimise audio formats to deliver a consistently clear, high-quality sound, whatever music you're into.
Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE)
Boost the quality of your compressed music files. When an original music source is compressed, it loses the high frequency elements that add detail and richness to your favourite tracks. The Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) faithfully restores these to produce high quality sound closer to the original recording.
Bluetooth Wireless Streaming
Wirelessly stream audio from your favourite tracks and apps with Bluetooth. When paired with almost any smartphone or tablet, you can enjoy your music and even control the playlists and volume directly from your device.
Full Features and Specifications
Size and Weight:
- Main Unit Size (Body Only): 108 cm W x 5.8 cm H x 12.7 cm D
- Main Unit Weight: 3.2 kg
- Subwoofer Size: 19 cm W x 38.2 cm H x 38.6 cm D
- Subwoofer Weight: 8.1 kg
- A/V Sync: Yes
- Power Output (Total): 400 W
- S-Force Pro Front Surround: Yes
- Amplifier Channels: 6.1-Channel
- LPCM (2CH/5.1CH/7.1CH) THRU HDMI: Yes
- Input and Output Terminals: Analogue Audio In, Bluetooth Reception, Bluetooth Transmission, Ethernet, USB
- Wireless Capabilities: A2DP (SINK), A2DP(SOURCE), AAC, AVRCP, Bluetooth, LDAC, NFC
- HDMI Outputs: 1
- HDMI Inputs: 3
- Analogue Audio Inputs: 1
- Dolby: Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital +, DolbyTruHD®, Dolby® Dual Mono
- LPCM: LPCM 2ch, LPCM 5.1ch, LPCM 7.1ch Thru HDMI
- PCM: 96k/24Bit PCM
- Dolby Dual Mono: Yes
- DTS HD Master Audio: Yes
- Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Digital+: Yes
- DTS: DTS, DTS DH, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, DTS-HD HR
- Night Mode: Yes
- Sound Effects: ClearAudio+, Movie, Music, Game, Sport, Standard
- Wi-Fi Built in: Yes (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) 11a/b/g/n
- USB File System (FAT32, NTFS): Yes (FAT32, NTFS, exFAT)
- 1080/24p: Yes
- Deep Colour: Yes
- 1080p: Yes
- X.V. Colour (XVYCC): Yes
- 3D-Capable HDMI Pass Thru: Yes
- Bravia® SYNC™ (CEC Control): Yes
Eco and Energy Saving:
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode): 0.4 W
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) – Terminals: 5.3 W (Ethernet) / 6 W (Wi-Fi®) / 1.6 W (Bluetooth®) / 6.1 W (all terminals and networks connected*) *Wired connections automatically deactivate wireless connections.
- Standby Mode Activated: Yes
- Networked Standby Mode Activated – Terminals: After 20 Minutes (Ethernet) / 20 Minutes (Wi-Fi) / 20 Minutes (Bluetooth)
- Wireless Networks(s) On/Off Switch: To switch off Wi-Fi, change Internet connection setting to wired. Connect to TV by HDMI, and press HOME Button Setup Network Settings Internet Settings Wired Setup (follow the dialog) Save & Connect To switch on/off Bluetooth®, Connect to TV by HDMI and press HOME Button Setup Bluetooth Settings Bluetooth Mode Select Off / Receiver / Transmitter.
- Speaker Type: Bar
- Power Consumption: BAR 50 W/SW 25 W
- Remote Commander: Yes
What's in the Box:
- HDMI Cable
- Wall Hanging Bracket
- Quick Setup Guide
- Punching Grill Support Hook