Polk Audio 200 Watt Powered Subwoofer
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 14.25'' Height: 14.5'' Depth: 17''
Product OverviewThe new PSW110 Powered Subwoofer delivers powerful, accurate and musical bass at shockingly low prices. Built for power and value, the PSW110 represents a continuing refinement of the highly regarded PSW Series and a great introduction to visceral home theater bass performance.
- 10" Dynamic Balance Composite Woofer Driver pounds out tight, musical bass.
- Downward firing port couples to the room for more bass impact.
- More powerful motor structure for a higher BL product,(the measure of the motive force applied to the cone) results in louder, deeper and punchier bass than previous Polk woofers in this price category.
- Klippel Optimized woofer - By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofers motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Compression Circuitry limits distortion at earth-shaking volume levels.
- Built-in High Current Amplifiers supplies all the good, clean power you need for big bass. The PSW110 features a Class A/B amp.
- LINE and SPEAKER level inputs on the PSW110 ensure easy hook-up compatibility with virtually any system.
- Amplifier features: Adjustable Low-Pass Crossover, Phase Switch and Subwoofer Volume Control to more easily control your bass output and the subs blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
- Signal-sensing smart amp Auto ON/OFF Circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off.
- Non-resonant MDF construction with internal bracing for deep bass impact with superior detail, accuracy and musicality.
- Subwoofer 1 - 10" Diameter
- Dynamic Balance Composite Cone
- Overall Frequency Response - 32Hz-250Hz
- Power Handling (continuous) - 60 w
- Power Handling (peak) - 150 w
- Crossover (subwoofer) 60HZ-160HZ
- Inputs - Speaker level spring terminals, Line level L&R, LFE line level (unfiltered)
- Outputs - Speaker level spring terminals
- Enclosure - Vented, Downward Firing Port
- Power Output - 100 watts Continuous Average Output
- Dynamic Power Output - 200 watts
- Available in 220V
- Product Weight 33.50 lbs. (15.20kgs)
- Amplifier Warranty: 3 year parts and labor