Polk Audio 37" T50 Floor Standing Tower Speaker
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 10.2'' Height: 36.5'' Depth: 9.3''
Product OverviewHome audio setup is easy and ear-pleasing with this Polk Audio 37" T50 tower speaker. Part of the T-Series of speakers-providing performance, quality and value at once-the T50 delivers the crisp sound and deep, pulsing bass you crave when watching your favourite movies or enjoying music at home. The affordable price point and detailed audio output make it the ideal item for a starter set or second home entertainment centre.
- The speaker is finished in a furniture-grade black oak finish that settles nicely into existing decor.
- The high sensitivity of the unit allows for maximum amplifier efficiency.
- The 1 - 1 ratio of the silk dome Dynamic Balance™ wave guide tweeter provides transparent, crystal-clear treble.
- 6.5" extended throw composite Dynamic Balance drivers create the open, uncoloured midrange and punchy, dynamic bass you crave.
- Get powerful output bass at the lowest frequencies from the two 6.5" mass-loaded composite sub bass radiators.
- The acoustically insert MDF cabinet construction with internal bracing
- 5-Way binding posts provide a stable base for these speakers.
- The base is integrated—no assembly required.
- Mid/Woofer - Diameter: 6.5"; 2–6.5" Bass Radiator
- Mid/Woofer - Quantity: 1
- Tweeter - Diameter: 1"
- Tweeter - Quantity: 1
- Tweeter - Type: Wave Guide
- Efficiency: 90 dB
- Inputs: 5-Way Binding Posts
- Lower -3dB Limit: 40Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 – 100 W/Channel
- Total Frequency Response: 38Hz – 24kHz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2-way
- Power Handling Peak: 150W