Experience room-filling sound with this TV base speaker from Sony. Not only does it use sophisticated audio technology to make an immersive sound structure from its 2.1-channel speakers, but this product also acts as a pedestal base on which to rest your television. Sound features like ClearAudio+ help distill digital signals into crisp sound bites and audible dialogue, while the Wi-Fit and Bluetooth capabilities provide you easy access to the entertainment apps and music library on your smartphone. Home audio doesn't get any more enjoyable than this.
- Cinematic S-Force PRO Front Surround Sound™
- All-in-One Sound Solution
- Google Cast
- Built-in Wi-Fi
Cinematic S-Force PRO Front Surround Sound
Experience an immersive virtual surround sound experience. S-Force PRO Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag and sound wave spectrum – using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you’ll be able to enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
All-in-One Sound Solution
The simple design of this TV base speaker gives you optimal audio output in a compact body. It comes with an integrated subwoofer for dynamic bass capabilities, bringing more power to your movie soundtracks.
This speaker has Google Cast built in, so you can cast your favourite music apps from your personal device to your speakers. Simply tap the Cast button in a music app on your Android phone or tablet, iPhone, iPad, Mac®, Windows laptop, or Chromebook and select the speaker to get started.
Unique to Sony, ClearAudio+ automatically adjusts sound settings for an enriching listening experience. By bringing together expertise in digital signal processing technologies, ClearAudio+ is able to optimize audio formats to deliver a consistently clear, high-quality sound, whatever music you're into.
With built-in Wi-Fi, you'll be able to browse and play music and movies from your smartphone, tablet and laptop by connecting to your home network. Alternatively, stream popular online music services right from the TV base speaker – no other devices required.
Full Features and Specifications
- A / V Sync: Yes
- Power Output (Total): 170 W
- Amplifier Channels: 2.1 ch
- S-Force PRO Front Surround: Yes
- LPCM (2 ch /5.1 ch /7.1 ch) Thru HDMI: Yes/No/No
- Subwoofer Type: Built-In
- Speaker System: 2-Way
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Subwoofer Driver: 120 mm Cone
- Input and Output Terminals: Bluetooth Reception, Bluetooth Transmission, Ethernet, HDMI Video Output (1), USB
- Wireless Capabilities: Bluetooth, NFC
- HDMI Outputs: 1
- Dolby: Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual Mono
- Dolby Dual Mono: Yes
- LPCM: LPCM, LPCM – 2ch
- PCM: 96 k /24 Bit PCM
- Night Mode: Yes
- Sound Effects: ClearAudio+, Game, Movie, Music, Sports, Standard
- USB File System (FAT32, NTFS): Yes (FAT32, NTFS, exFAT)
- Bravia® Sync™ (CEC Control): Yes
Eco and Energy Saving:
- Power Consumption (Off Mode): Not Available
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode): 0.3 W
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) – Terminals: 5.6 W (Ethernet)/5.7 W (Wi-Fi)/2.3 W (Bluetooth)/5.7 W (All Terminals and Networks Connected*) *Wired connections automatically deactivate wireless connections.
- Networked Standby Mode Activated – Terminals: After 20 Minutes (Ethernet)/20 Minutes (Wi-Fi)/20 Minutes (Bluetooth)
- Wireless Network(s) On/Off Switch: To Make Wi-Fi OFF, Press HOME, Select [Setup] - [Network Settings] - [Internet Settings] - [Wired Setup] Then, Press HOME, Select [Setup] - [System Settings] - [Quick Start / Network Standby] - [Off] To Switch ON/OFF Bluetooth, Press HOME, Select [Setup] - [Bluetooth Settings] - [Bluetooth Mode] - Select [Off ] or [Receiver] or [Transmitter]
- Speaker Type: Base
- Power Consumption: 40 W
What's in the Box:
- HDMI Cable
- Colour Label for Carton Box
- Customer Registration Card (Monochrome)
- Quick Setup Guide